Responsibilities / Authorities
- Work on internal planning/design tasks and ensure that cases and interactions are logged correctly in CRM
- Ensure security verifications are carried out per company policies and procedures
- Complete internal logical circuit planning/design, ensuring that a high standard of client deliverable is maintained
- Join bridge calls of client when required in line with Client / Company guidelines
- Work productively whilst maintaining exceptional design/data quality standards in line with targets/SLA
- Contribute to the team through open and regular communication with peers / supervisors
- Any graduate from Govt. recognized universities.
- 10+2+3 Diploma Holder (equivalent to Graduation) from Govt. recognized universities.
- Trainer score of 4,3,3,3
- Other criteria as decided by Business - defined in VM Selene Hiring Criteria document.
- Prior Telecom Industry work experience preferred.
- Fresher’s acceptable.
- Non-voice work experience would be relevant.
- Able to work on a flexible shift timing as determined by the business needs.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Team worker.
- Positive Attitude.
- Quick Learner.
- Punctual and Disciplined.
- Good Communication skills.
- Client/Customer Focussed.
- Results driven.
- High standards of Integrity.
- Attention to detail.
- Adhere to all company or departmental policies and procedures (personnel and operational)
- Keep process, technical, operational and design knowledge (of self) maintained / updated
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance in line with company policies and procedures
- Minimise client complaints and escalations by providing exceptional design and service control
- Report all technical equipment (computer, phone, network) issues to team leader
- Perform other duties commensurate with the post as per Client and Management guidelines
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹30,000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Day shift
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Remote interview process
Speak with the employer
+91 (phone hidden)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Solution Architect – Senior Analyst Be a part of a team that’s ensuring Dell Technologies' product integrity and customer satisfaction. Our Account Hierarchy and Relationship team turns business r [...]
Azure Global Commercial Industry group focuses on building the Azure capabilities for key industry verticals like retail, FSI, agriculture, energy, etc. to meet the critical requirements of the custom [...]
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and enco [...]
FICO (NYSE: FICO) is a leading global analytics software company, helping businesses in 90+ countries make better decisions. Join our world-class team today and fulfill your career potential! Job Summ [...]