We are looking for a creative Pastry Chef to be responsible for crafting delicious desserts and confectionery, designing seasonal menus, and developing new recipes for the pastry section of our kitchen. You should be passionate about baking and be inspired to create masterpieces that go beyond our customers’ expectations.
- Operating and managing the pastry section of the kitchen and liaising with the Executive and Sous Chefs to ensure a successful working environment.
- Preparing ingredients and handling baking and other kitchen equipment.
- Creating pastries, baked goods, and confections, by following a set recipe.
- Developing new recipes for seasonal menus.
- Decorating pastries and desserts to ensure beautiful and tasteful presentation.
- Meeting with customers to discuss details and planning of custom-made desserts and pastries for special occasions, such as weddings.
- Monitoring the stock of baking ingredients.
- Ordering new supplies, ingredients, and equipment for the pastry section, when needed, and within budget.
- Ensuring their section of the kitchen adheres to safety and health regulations.
- Supervising and training staff members, when needed.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹30,000.00 - ₹40,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- Morning shift
- Hospitality & Tourism
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitising, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description job description java developer in bengaluru / bangalore Function - Digital >> About KPMG in India KPMG in India, a professional services firm, is the Indian member firmaffiliated with [...]
Responsibilities - Study design briefs and determine requirements - Conceptualize visuals based on requirements - Prepare rough drafts and present ideas - Develop illustrations, logos, and ot [...]
Backend office work filing work admission work etc Job Types: Full-time, Fresher Salary: ₹10,000.00 - ₹12,000.00 per month Experience: - work: 1 year (Preferred) - total work: 1 year (Pref [...]
Job Description HDFC STANDARAD LIFE INSURANCE CO. LTD Hiring Urgently in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Chandigarh, Trichy, Thrissur, Calicut, Kannur, Kasaragode, Palakkad, Guruvayur D [...]