Anant Cars Auto PVT. LTD
Role of Relationship Manager to deliver an enhanced ownership experience for
premium customers through personalized attention & superior (a la hospitality
industry) quality of interactions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To ensure superior customer experience during each interaction.
- Customized attention right through new vehicle delivery, interaction during
different stages of Customer Life Cycle (CLC), RO opening to vehicle delivery
- To give a feeling of personalization for inviting select set of customers for CRM
initiatives. To ensure the loop is closed from inviting the customers, coordinating
with the central agency (Mahindra Relationship Centre)
and reserving seat for
- To generate revenue by selling workshop services like car care products,
customization kits that match profile and choice of customers.
- To deliver high customer satisfaction by following & monitoring Vital Few
- Plan and execute contact calendar to enhance customer experience.
- To assist customer in understanding contents and options available on the
- To leverage technological aids for service (familiarity to use technology viz
tablets) to enhance customer experience.
- To monitor infrastructure upkeep & cleanliness.
- To resolve customer concerns by consistent follow-ups with the relevant
process owner and close the concern with delight.
- Automobile passionate.
- Fluency and correct diction in English, basic grammar.
- Fluency in regional language.
- Pleasing personality (grooming/smile/dressing sense/personal hygiene).
- Knowledge & confident on automobile technology.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate and web savvy.
- Conflict resolution ability.
- Analytical skills.
Language : Kannada & English is Mandatory.
Qualification : ITI/ Diploma is Mandatory.
Preferably looking for Immediate joiners …
Experience: Minimum 2 + years of experience from relevant field .
Interested candidates can directly walk into our office for interview or Call HR (phone hidden)/(phone hidden).
Team - HR
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
Salary: Up to ₹22,000.00 per month
- Day shift
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- service advisor: 1 year (Preferred)
- Diploma (Preferred)
Speak with the employer
+91 (phone hidden)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Inside Sales Representative Not even digitally ground-breaking products sell themselves. At Dell Technologies, we seek to give every one of our customers and partners a high-level, white-glove exper [...]
SAS Application Administrator and UNIX Scripting opportunity with hands-on technical expertise willing to support the businesses interface to the SAS environment. The candidate will be responsible to [...]
The candidate will be member of the finance group within Consumer and Community Banking (CCB) business supporting the CFO/P&A; functions. The finance group serves the CCB business in providing monthly [...]
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, offering innovative and intelligent solutions to clients in more than 100 countries with one of the most comprehensive global product platforms available [...]