Active job seekers can reach out to (phone hidden) or Email at [email protected]
Print Designer Job Description
We are looking for a creative print designer to ideate and execute print designs for a variety of applications. As a print designer, you will collaborate with the marketing team, create digital graphic design mock-ups and oversee the final printing process.
Must have a good understanding of color calibration and technical printing standards. A part of job also includes QC and vendor management in terms of debriefing them and thereafter proofing the final print output. A skilled print designer should have a keen eye for detail and be able to create designs for a variety of printed mediums.
Print Designer Responsibilities:
Collaborating and brainstorming with the creative team to define design briefs and requirements.
- Researching concepts, designs, reference material, and similar work.
- Rendering and presenting design mockups for revision and feedback.
- Implementing feedback revision and creating final designs for printing.
- Reviewing and proofreading designs to ensure that copy, layout, and dimensions are print-ready.
- Overseeing the printing process to ensure color quality and consistency.
- Managing the timelines and workflow of print design projects.
- Communicating updates, feedback, and issues with the clients, managers, and the creative team.
- Maintaining the brand's consistency across all designs and printed materials.
- Keeping up to date with the latest design trends, techniques, and printing standards.
Print Designer Requirements:
A minimum of 2 years' experience as a print designer or a similar role.
- A strong portfolio of print design work.
- Proficiency in design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Good knowledge of print standards such as G7, GRACoL, and SWOP.
- Experience in producing a range of printed materials including labels, monocartons, catalogs, and leaflet designs.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- The ability to manage multiple design projects and perform under pressure.
- Willingness to learn new design techniques.
Skills highlighted with ‘‘ are preferred keyskills
UG:Graduation Not Required
Vipany Management Consulting Pvt Ltd.
vipany management consulting pvt ltd
Contact Company:Vipany Management Consulting Pvt Ltd.
Address:vipany management consulting pvt ltd
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Skills • Ability to partner with and influence multiple stakeholders Education Any Graduate Description Packaging Artwork design services for primary packaging components and secondary p [...]
Graphic Designer FULL-TIME (HYDERABAD ) About Us: Keka is one of the fastest-growing HR SaaS products in India and has quickly grown to a leadership position in the SME segment in just 5 years. [...]
FULL-TIME (HYDERABAD ) About Us: Keka is one of the fastest-growing HR SaaS products in India and has quickly grown to a leadership position in the SME segment in just 5 years. With 3000+ [...]
We are looking for an experienced graphic designer who will responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact. The role involves the following responsibilities. Please note: P [...]