ADCI - HYD 15 SEZ
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively to a wide range of constituencies in a diverse environment.
- Ability to maintain composure in critical situations and communicate clearly with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrates ability to analyze data, using the data to drive decision making.
- Fosters a positive team environment and collaboration within the site.
- Easily approachable, cooperative, and a team player, easily gains the trust and support of Associates and peers.
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
- Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs.
- Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude.
- Manages performance and behavior of 20-25 Amazon Seller onsite associates through effective 1:1 meetings, coaching, and mentor ship and would operate from HYD15.
- Implements performance goals, monitors and evaluates against pre-set goals implementing action plans to resolve performance barriers as needed.
- Reviews and analyzes performance metrics to identify areas of opportunity that will drive performance improvement.
- Ensures that associates have a clear understanding of the performance and behavior criteria and how it impacts site performance and the overall seller experience.
- Partners with workforce management to execute daily staffing plans, identifies and reports significant volume and capacity changes, making just-in-time adjustments to ensure staffing requirements are met to achieve service levels goals.
- Manages schedules, monitors adherence, time-off planning, and attendance in partnership with Workforce Management.
- Participates in daily Gemba/ Kaizen events to identify and implement process improvement change initiatives.
- Conducts seller interaction audits and provide coaching to improve performance.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor, always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions
Demonstrated and proven track record in successfully managing a team or in the role of an Associate Advisor for Selling partner support operations team with a total tenure in the role for 12 months [NA Marketplace].
- Candidate should not be on any active performance or behavior related plan.
- Should have knowledge of SPS processes and policies.
- Should have willingness towards working in a virtual environment.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Responsibilities: - Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials. - Plans concept by studying information and materials. - Illustrates concept by designing rough [...]
Job Summary. The Emergency Department Technician provides quality supportive patient care that involves direct and indirect patient care activities within the scope of practice under the direct super [...]
Must be able to identify suitable requirements from various job boards and social networking sites and share them with consultants. Must be a self starter and an enthusiast to mobilize prospective c [...]
Greetings from ThoughtGreen Technologies Pvt Ltd. ThoughtGreen specializes in IT innovation and software services with an urge to provide substantial, sustainable and scalable benefits right away. Co [...]