Job Title: Makers l Payments
- Complete checking of inward /outward including Cross border transactions that are managed by Barclays corporate Operations. This includes all the payment scheme such as IMPS/NEFT/RTGS/NACH Payment operations also supports transactions across the CIBWIM business.
- Responsible for managing payment exception queues, handling manual payment requests as well as fraud checks on payment messages
- To review the txns along with Regulatory lines
- Effective communication with Internal and External stakeholders Able to work effectively as part of a small team, covering different processes as and when required
What will you be doing?
- Tracking Ops team’s delvierable for tech enhancements
- Liaising with various stakeholders to support Ops units
- Preparation of testware basis FS/relevant docuemnts
- Supporting Ops and Tech during Deployment
- Treacking critical BAU issues
What we’re looking for?
- Graduate in any stream
- Sound knowledge of RBI regulations
- Team player; able to contribute to a team effort as well as independently
Skills that will help you in the role
- Possess effective time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Service focused with strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Ability to perform ad-hoc system testing, participate in project discussions and implementation of the bank’s initiatives
- Strong Integrity
Where will you be working?
Be More at Barclays
At Barclays, each day is about being more – as a professional, and as a person. ‘Be More @ Barclays’ represents our core promise to all current and future employees. It’s the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer, and at the heart of every employee experience. We empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances. Be More Inspired by working alongside the most talented people in the industry, and delivering imaginative new solutions that are redefining the future of finance. Be More Impactful by having the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, and Be More Valued for who you are.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Purpose and Values
We deploy finance responsibly to support people and businesses, acting with empathy and integrity, championing innovation and sustainability, for the common good and the long term.
Our values underpin everything we do: Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship.
We harness the power of diversity and inclusion in our business, trust those we work with, and value everyone's contribution.
We operate with honesty, transparency and fairness in all we do.
We act with empathy and humility, putting the people and businesses we serve at the centre of what we do.
We champion innovation, and use our energy, expertise and resources to make a positive difference..
We prize sustainability, and are passionate about leaving things better than we found them.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility, then please discuss this with us.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF JOB Provide quality client service within agreed timelines in handling Project, Contract and Invoicing related requests. Ensure a high level of client satisfaction in Contract [...]
Roles and Responsibilities Immediate Joiner Excellent communication skills Knowledge of Canada PR Visa Filing Experience with Immigration Industry Desired Candidate Profile Knowledge of Canad [...]
HIRING FOR AMERICAN EXPRESS DAY SHIFT WITH BOTH SIDE TRANSPORT QUALIFICATION:- 12TH PASS OR GRADUATE FRESHER OR EXPERIENCED SALARY 19K CTC+ INCENTIVES 6 DAYS WORKING SUNDAY FIXED OFF INTERESTED CANDID [...]
About Us: IDEMIA is the global leader in trusted identities for an increasingly digital world, with the ambition to empower citizens and consumers alike to interact, pay, connect, travel and vote in [...]