Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
Job Track Description:
- Performs business support or technical work, using data organizing and coordination skills.
- Performs tasks based on established procedures.
- In some areas, requires vocational training, certifications, licensures, or equivalent experience.
- Ability to perform analytical and operational processes.
- Entry-level position with limited requirements for licenses, training, and certifications.
- Applies experience and skills to complete assigned work.
- Works within established procedures and practices.
- Works with a close degree of supervision.
- Has basic skills in a range of processes, procedures and systems.
- Understanding of how best teams integrate and work together to achieve company goals.
- Impacts a team, by example, through the quality service and information provided.
- Follows standardized procedures and practices.
- Receives close supervision and guidance.
- For consistency, methods and tasks are described in detail.
- Has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Ability to problem solve, self-guided.
- Has limited opportunity to exercise discretion.
- Exchanges information and ideas effectively.
- Receives, processes, and ensures document classification are completed and transmitted to clients.
- May require outbound correspondence from the client to be processed.
- Receives documents from both electronic and hard copy forms for processing.
- Sorts, images, documents, files, and archives by form type.
- Identifies documents and their purpose; creating a database of information.
- Classifies documents based on contract requirements.
- Captures information based on client requirements.
- Verifies data from automated data extraction tools.
- Ensures transmission of processed data to the appropriate next level.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent’s ADAAA Accommodation Policy.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Core responsibilities include: Data analytics and Risk reporting: Code, test and execute information systems projects through end to end automation using SQL and Tableau Standardization and eff [...]
J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago: o We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercia [...]
In this role you will partner with other lines of business and offshore partners providing oversight and support of daily production, with an overall focus on accurate and timely delivery of daily Net [...]
ABL Credit Risk Professionals: Participates in all aspects of the credit relationship, including credit analysis, financial modeling and coordinating credit approval for all products including loans [...]