Job Title:UX Designer
Create the best Customer Experience by producing the UX – Wireframes for the iPortal Application.
What will you be doing?
- Communicating with different team members and stakeholders.
- Ensuring high quality across a range of outputs.
- Innovate frequently to keep the Design team at the forefront of digital design, synthesising the latest thinking and applying it to the unique circumstances of Barclays. For example, developing new, improved experience patterns for users.
- Contribute to the strategy for the Customer Experience teams at Barclays to ensure we are positioned to confront the changes and developments in banking and customer experience in the coming 2-5 years.
- The ideal candidate will be highly knowledgeable and skilled at the practice of Customer Experience, and be able to define and lead visionary customer experiences that put Barclays at the pinnacle of customer focussed design practices.
- Expert communications to all levels of Barclays team, from junior design teams to senior colleagues. Including presenting work, negotiating timelines and workloads, inputting on the business strategy for digital projects and products. This will include presentations and reports, often highly detailed, but easy to understand and convincing.
- Analyse user research and data to inform the design process and apply it to user experiences.
What we’re looking for:
- User Experience, Interaction Design, User Interface Designing, Prototyping.
- Visual Design, Typography is a plus.
- Clickable prototyping/wire framing software like Sketch, Adobe Xd, Axure.
- Experience in Photoshop, Illustrator is a plus.
- A creative, clear thinker who is passionate about solving problems for real people. An eye for structure and flow, and a strong sense of organisation.
- A team player who can engage with a wide range of people, who’s not afraid to call out when things aren’t going right. A clear thinker who can make decisions based on a range of data and insight.
- A confident communicator who can engage with colleagues of all levels. A great listener who can accommodate a range of views from different people.
- UG: B. Des. - from IITs, NID and other premier institutes preferred.
- PG: Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Skills that will help you in the Role:
- An active member of the UX design community, interested and engaged with exciting, excellent and useful design. An avid consumer of design thinking and developments.
Where will you be working?
Be More at Barclays
At Barclays, each day is about being more – as a professional, and as a person. ‘Be More @ Barclays’ represents our core promise to all current and future employees. It’s the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer, and at the heart of every employee experience. We empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances. Be More Inspired by working alongside the most talented people in the industry, and delivering imaginative new solutions that are redefining the future of finance. Be More Impactful by having the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, and Be More Valued for who you are.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Purpose and Values
We deploy finance responsibly to support people and businesses, acting with empathy and integrity, championing innovation and sustainability, for the common good and the long term.
Our values underpin everything we do: Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship.
We harness the power of diversity and inclusion in our business, trust those we work with, and value everyone's contribution.
We operate with honesty, transparency and fairness in all we do.
We act with empathy and humility, putting the people and businesses we serve at the centre of what we do.
We champion innovation, and use our energy, expertise and resources to make a positive difference.
We prize sustainability, and are passionate about leaving things better than we found them.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility, then please discuss this with us.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Innoplexus offers Data as a Service and Continuous Analytics as a Service products, leveraging Artificial Intelligence and advanced analytics to help reduce the time to market, signif [...]
About VERITAS Veritas solves what no one else can. With an industry-leading product portfolio, we offer proven, modern, and integrated technology that brings together availability , protection , an [...]
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our application into easy-to-use products for our clients and consumers. UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing gra [...]
Category Research and Development Travel Requirements None As a member of the R&D; Usability team, design, prototype and document user interfaces (UIs) for SAS solutions from the Retail Line of Bus [...]