Test Manager- 6 months Contract
Role : Test Manager
Experience : 8-15 Years
Location : New Delhi
Job Description for Test Manager :
- Analyzing requirements and preparing tests scenarios.
- Strong collaboration with Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers and Business Representatives.
- Structuring test procedures in the Business Integration department.
- Driving testing tools and processes used in B2BA2A projects.
- Supporting other team members on the execution of test scenarios, implementing processes and using tools.
- Preparing test plans, test metrics, reports and results in Atlassian ALM Dashboard.
- Conducting internal training in the Testing Area.
- Supporting local business on site (possible business travels).
- Reporting time spent on particular types of tasks based on its status.
- Working as an automation and manual tester for Agile teams and projects
- Driving automation tools and processes usage in IT Projects
- Analyse requirements for functional tests and prepare tests scenarios (Cucumber)
- Working with a team of developers, support other team members with automation processes and tools
- Build regression suite and keep it regularly updated Prepare tests suite and test execution, help team to resolve defects
- Collaborate strongly with Product Owners and Scrum Master
- Prepare test plan, test metrics, reports and results dashboard in Atlassian ALM
- Compliance with internal regulations, procedures, law and managers orders, including labor regulations, regulations on remuneration and other internal regulations in the company, including company's intellectual property protection.
- Testing of new functionalities, reporting based on Cherwell ITSM data and user support in terms of Cherwell application.
- Writing test cases and testing new and existing functionalities in cherwell ITSM
- Creating reports as a dashboard based on Cherwell ITSM data
- Creating SQL, excel reports based on Cherwell data
- Writing and maintaining documentation
- Diagnosis and resolution of user's service requests and incidents
Must Have skills :
- Fluency in both spoken and written English,
- 1-3 years of experience with test automation,
- 2 years of experience in testing software applications,
- Good analysing and problem-solving skills, as well as self-knowledge acquisition,
- ability to work in a team in an international environment,
- Understanding of Continuous Delivery approach (would be an asset),
- Basic understanding of Agile and Scrum (would be an asset),
- Basic knowledge of JIRA and Confluence (would be an asset),
- Knowledge of automation tools (IBM Rational Integration Tool) (would be an asset).
- Experience with software testing and requirements analysis
- ISTQB Tester Foundation Level
- Experience with tools : Atlassian ALM, Jenkins, Selenium, Cucumber, RESTAssured, Postman, Insomnia
- SQL query design and optimization
- Experience with agile methodologies like Scrum, Kanban will be an additional advantage
- 2 years of experience working with ITSM applications (Cherwell ITSM, ITSM Remedy, Service Now)
- ITIL Foundation certificate and act through ITIL
- Knowledge of SQL, Excel
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Maersk is achieving an unprecedented transformation in the growth of our businesses, rethinking the way we engage with customers and partners, and how the world s trade flows across our global network [...]
Job Description Lead Developer Qualification: Science / Engineering graduate Responsibility: Requirements Gathering: ' Participate in requirement gathering JAD (Joint Application Developm [...]
Designation:Technical Delivery Manager Job Location: India. Based on client location (most likely following consultancy model that requires Mon- Thurs to be in client location). As a start, you [...]
Job Description Responsibilities Track and verify bugs in production with each product release. Ability to follow test plans and accurately report results. Design and Document detailed use ca [...]