Magic Bus India Foundation
· Deliver a structured induction programme to each group of youth starting on the Livelihood programme
· Lead all training in the Livelihood Centres for the Magic Bus Livelihood programme, which delivers skill training to youth and supports them into jobs and further education placements
· Deliver Sports for Development activities to youth using Magic Bus curriculum and in house resources to engage youth successfully and enhance their learning
· Deliver training content developed by Magic Bus national Programme Development Team and tailor this where necessary to the local context whilst ensuring session outcomes are delivered.
· Ensure training outcomes are achieved in each session and youth receive consistent messages throughout all training interventions
· Design an effective Livelihood Centre training timetable with the Centre Coordinator and ensure that this is constantly monitored and updated to enable youth to access the training they need
· Apply and continuously develop innovative training techniques to make training more effective, fun and interactive
· Undertake comprehensive needs assessments 1:1 with youth to identify their strengths & limitations, training and life skills needs and overall targets for the programme
· Work in partnership with the Centre Coordinator or specialist career counsellors during the needs assessment to ensure youth have the impartial Information, Advice and Guidance that empowers them to make positive choices about potential careers
· Act as the lead worker in the first phase of youth’s engagement with Magic Bus Livelihood programme and ensure all youth receive the full and proper offer during this time
· Using the needs assessment and guidance findings support each youth to draw up a Personal Development Plan that contains the training activities and targets that they will work towards
· Support youth to achieve the skills training, mentoring and employer activities outlined in their individual Personal Development Plans in partnership with the Placement and Partnership Officers who focus on referrals to employers and training institutions
· Deliver a sharp focus on all training and counselling contributing to successful youth placement, training or further education and being able to sustain these for 6 months
· Contribute to mapping institutions (government / NGO/ private and corporate foundations) that provide skills training opportunities in the local areas
· Identify and respond to risks that could lead to youth dropping out of the programme.
· Build strong and trusted relationships with youth from the start of their engagement with Magic Bus.
· Undertake data collection and reporting duties that demonstrate the effectiveness of the Livelihood programme.
· Act as a role model at all times demonstrating behaviour that displays the characteristics youth should develop to be successful in their chosen field.
Desired Competencies and Qualifications:
· 3 to 5 years of experience in soft skills training and career counselling
· Excellent communication skills (written and oral) in English and local language; proficiency in English and non-verbal communication is mandatory
· Strong digital learning skills for training others and for self-learning
· Good facilitation skills and ability create classroom learning activities based on topic
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team; and with all levels of staff, volunteers, and school authorities
· Strong learning-to-learn skills for picking up new soft skills subject areas quickly
· Ability to mentor students for higher aspirations and skill building
· Graduation in any stream and certification in career counselling
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹30,000.00 per month
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Health insurance
- Monday to Friday
- work: 2 years (Required)
- total work: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- English (Required)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Hello all, One of the best opportunity for part time job seekers. *Use your free time in part time work and earn a lot of healthy income. *Should have own laptop or desktop *Basic Knowladge of c [...]
Work at home and change your life forever. Now it’s the right time for you to buy a new House? Or New car? Yes. Your dreams come true.Just make your earnings by online. Its easy to make more money b [...]
Process - International Chat/voice Shift- 24*7 Shift Transportation available Salary 2.45L+ incentives 5 days working Job Location- Kharadi Undergrad/Grad can apply Fresher are most welcome Work from [...]
Greetings!! We have an urgent Opening for Electrician, and Utility Operator, Machine Operator, Experience 1-5 Years Qualification: ITI / NCTVT [...]