At CommBank, we never lose sight of the role we play in other people’s financial wellbeing. Our focus is to help people and businesses move forward, to progress. To make the right financial decisions and achieve their dreams, targets and aspirations. Regardless of where you work within our organisation, your initiative, talent, ideas and energy all contribute to the impact that we can make with our work. Together we can achieve great things.
- You’re solutions focused and driven to make a difference for our customers
- We value your delivery towards our customers
- Together we will can deliver innovative product platforms for our customers
Do work that matters
In this role,
You’ll be provided with exposure to stakeholders, thought-leadership and much on the job development opportunities that will be identified for you between you and your manager who will work with you to create and action your development and career plan
See yourself in our team
You will be a member of the DOT Technology team. We are group of technologists dedicated to designing and building sustainable solutions for our customers and colleagues.
We have key relationships with two global application service providers and together with these partners we have over 900 people in Australia and abroad engaged in designing, specifying, building and testing our software in a distributed agile environment.
We’re interested in hearing from people who have
You will be responsible for leading the Technical changes/Configurations pertaining to Power Curve, Strategy Manager & other technical systems within Credit Risk Portfolio
Your role will be instrumental in achieving the following strategic outcomes:
- Providing Smart and Simple Technical Solutions
- Ensuring Secure and Sustainable Delivery mechanism for the Credit Decisioning function
- Your contribution will directly assist with the management of the Loan Impairment Expense (LIE) related to Retail Products.
You will also contribute to transforming our ways of working including:
- continuous delivery
- automation of manual processes
- high performing distributed agile teams
- continuous improvement culture
- pro-active risk management effective relationships and operating models with our delivery partners
Roles and Responsibilities-
- Works with the scrum team to define, prioritise and manage the product backlog to deliver on the product vision, goals and roadmap.
- Consults with business customers, stakeholders and cross-functional teams to build a shared understanding of the problem and solution and ensure there is support for scope and delivery decisions.
- Publishes and communicates the product strategy and roadmap to stakeholder and teams.
- Assesses and prioritises work based on outcomes to deliver maximum value.
- Continuously orders and refines product backlog to deliver maximum value in line with a clear product strategy and roadmap.
- Takes accountability for the prioritisation of the back-log.
- Manage conflicts, issues and risks to optimise solution and ensure alignment to scope.
- Promotes continuous improvement of the Product Owner practice within the organisation.
- Manages the plan or product roadmap including any risk, security or financial assets within accountabilities
- Clearly expressing Product Backlog items;
- Ordering the items in the Product Backlog to best achieve goals and missions;
- Optimizing the value of the work the Development Team performs;
- Ensuring that the Product Backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all, and shows what the Scrum Team will work on next; and,
- Ensuring the Development Team understands items in the Product Backlog to the level needed.
- The Product Owner may do the above work, or have the Development Team do it. However, the Product Owner remains accountable.
- Domain expertise: Knowledge of Lending domain and the market it serves, know the customers and how they use your product/feature.
- Maximizing Product Value: A ruthless focus on what should be next balancing technical constraints and a differentiated product which will make your customer’s eyes shine.
- Communication and Influencing Skills
- Product Translator: The Product Owner role lives in the gap between what customers want (or even think they want) and delivery of the tangible product features. You translate customer language into technical details using every trick in the book. Whether it’s pencil sketches or intricate technical details or even painting a picture of the customer for your developers, you are make the difference between an OK product and one that customer’s love.
We have over 37,000 employees across our retail, business and institutional banking, funds management, superannuation, insurance, investment and broking businesses, as well as a range of interests around the world. As such, we offer a broad range of opportunities for our employees to continue to build on their skills and develop their careers in new and interesting directions.
If this sounds like the role for you then we would love to hear from you. Apply today!
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 31/05/2021
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Date Posted: 2021-04-25-07:00 Country: India Location: Embassy Tech Village, 4th Floor Building 2B, Marathahalli, Devarabeesanahalli Village, Varthur Hobli, Bangalore, India Overview: This role [...]
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity The Job involves working with a highly talented team of Flight Management Systems engineers, who are working together to make the Avion [...]
Requisition ID: 288035 Work Area: Software-Design and Development Expected Travel: 0 - 10% Career Status: Professional Employment Type: Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION SAP st [...]
- Job Title : Data Engineer III When your part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or m [...]