Designing, conducting and analyzing results from a variety of research studies including remote research, field studies, and design surveys.
- Partner with experienced researchers to drive research efforts on individual studies: planning, conducting, analysing, and presenting user research studies.
- Utilize different methods, including user experience evaluations, interviews, contextual field studies and others.
- Manage, catalogue findings, develop insights and create insightful and actionable findings research presentations
Superpowers You Will Need
- Graduate or postgraduate degree in Cognitive Science, Neuroscience, Psychology, Anthropology, Human Factors,
Market Research or related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in planning, conducting, analysing, and presenting the results of research with various methodologies.
- Knowledge of qualitative and/or design research methods, and the ability to apply them to real-world practical problems.
- Insatiable curiosity about the why behind the what, a keen eye for spotting the not so obvious through keen observation in the field and in the data, passion for all digital experiences.
- Knowledge of innovation/early stage design research methods, knowledge and experience with interaction design tools, and familiarity with usability lab and video recording equipment.
- Showcase strong problem solving and analytical skills, great at ideating and insight generation.
- Strong communication skills- both verbal and written.
- Fluent in any regional language (Kannada, Tamil, Malayalam or Marathi) will be an added advantage.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Who are we and What do we do? Glance – An InMobi Group Company: Glance is an AI-first Screen Zero content discovery platform, and it's scaled massively in the last few months to one of the largest [...]
Who are we and What do we do? Glance – An InMobi Group Company: Glance is an AI-first Screen Zero content discovery platform, and it's scaled massively in the last few months to one of the lar [...]
As part of a multi-disciplinary team, you ll tackle complex, business challenges alongside other builders and thinkers from different backgrounds in AI, IoT and robotics, quantum and blockchain. You w [...]
Job Category: UX Research Job Type: Full Time Job Location: Bangalore Job Title : UX Researcher Function : Research Location : Bangalore Reporting To : Research Head Who We Are We are the p [...]