Global Credit Finance (GCF) Loan Operations provides operational support for several GCF products within Finance.
Loan Servicing Unit (LSU) Associate is needed to service credit facilities on the Bank’s loan accounting system(s), process related cash transfers and perform reconcilements/exception report reviews.
- Review transactional documentation and process principal, interest and fee transactions on loan accounting system
- Initiate cash movements via internal transfer and Fed wire/SWIFT
- Reconcile general ledger/demand deposit accounts; document discrepancies timely
Required Skills or Certifications
- General understanding of accounting
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize under tight deadlines
- Prior banking and/or lending knowledge beneficial
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills necessary
- Must be detail oriented with ability to perform general analysis of credit documentation
- Ability to work with others to accomplish tasks
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Introduction Ready to help build IBM’s biggest asset - its talent? As a Recruitment Professional, you serve an integral role as the main point of contact for both candidates and hiring managers, g [...]
Selected candidate day-to-day responsibilities include: 1. Handle end-to-end responsibility for managing city operations. 2. Ensure physical verification of the property and handle advertising the [...]
Greeting Of The Day. We Have Required For Data Entry Operator, Ticketing Executive, Email Process, Chat Process, Billing Cashier, Cashier, Billing Executive, Accountant, MIS Executive, Back Office [...]
Requisition ID: 282345 Work Area: Software-Design and Development Expected Travel: 0 - 10% Career Status: Graduate Employment Type: Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION SAP started in 197 [...]