Sumo Digital Ltd
Established in 2007, Sumo Video Games is one of India’s leading video game developers. We work hand in hand with Sumo Digital’s UK studios to build ground-breaking games and content for some of the world’s biggest publishers including Microsoft, Sony, Apple and Sega.
It’s an exciting time to be part of Sumo, winners of the Develop: Star Awards 2019 Best Studio; big things are on the horizon and we want you to be part of our continued journey. Join us!
Sumo Video Games Pune, India is looking for a dynamic Producer as part of the production team to help manage projects.
The candidate should have:
- Min 5 years relevant experience in production preferably in Gaming .
- Good overall communication skills and proficiency in English.
- Good in planning, co-ordination and execution.
- Exposure to interfacing with international clients or overseas partner studios.
- Organized, self-driven, and able to adjust to shifting schedules and requirements.
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve results under tight deadlines on time.
- Manage multiple projects, make project schedules, generate burndowns and update plans and track tasks.
- Track project efficiency continuously and support it with relevant data.
- Support the team during Milestone/Critical delivery dates and ensure their food needs are taken care of, if required.
- Must be adaptable and scalable to any type of project, team size and should be passionate of this role.
- Run the production floor according to the guidelines set by the studio.
- Stays abreast of issues on the floor and appropriately escalate issues to Production/Discipline Management.
- Anticipate risks, be on top of issues and update/report to Production/Discipline Management.
- Manage and ensure professionalism, performance and communication throughout the team
- Good hands on experience with MS Excel, MS Project or any other Project management tools.
- Attend production meetings (internal and external) and provide departmental updates. Make and send out MOMs.
- Send out daily scrum updates to all stake holders.
- Team up with IT administration to ensure that all members of the development team have the resources needed to succeed.
- Maintain a regular and constant dialogue with the team to stay abreast of their concerns, challenges etc., escalate any issues that require management’s attention.
- Coach and mentor junior production staff.
- Should be a team player.
What we offer:
Our Studio is unique in India, giving our staff the opportunity to work directly on all leading gaming platforms, at every stage of game development.
Being part of Sumo's Pune studio is a rewarding experience, one that requires dedication, a strong sense of ownership over your work and an overwhelming enthusiasm for the games you work on.
In return we offer competitive salary, flexi-time & benefits, and excellent working environment and most importantly we will give you the room to be yourself and live your passion.
Additionally, we provide relocation reimbursement from other cities, a performance-linked bonus in addition to the fixed salary, opportunities to attend industry conferences and a complete and all-encompassing medical insurance package for our employees and their children.
Come join the team.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Company Description The Tricentis Education Services Team is looking to grow its team in India and to enable this, we require accomplished team members to expand our capabilities. The ideal candid [...]
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES To pitch ideas/ treatments for shows basis target audience and insights To help write promo scripts and choose appropriate music beds To shoot & edit promos, direct voic [...]
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES - To pitch ideas/ treatments for shows basis target audience and insights - To help write promo scripts and choose appropriate music beds - To shoot & edit promos, direct v [...]
Job Description Roles and Responsibilities : Cleaning, checking, and ensuring sanitizing equipment, utensil etc., as per standard operating procedure. Check and Carryout production activities as p [...]