BIM modelling, detailing and demonstration of practical project delivery skill sets. Should be capable enough to impart BIM training modules to junior staff and should have a strong drive to continuously improve and innovate BIM practices within the group.
Multitasking skills with a zeal for accepting new design-based team challenges.
Duties and responsibilities
- Engineering and modelling tasks using 2D (AutoCAD) and 3D (Revit) software.
- Developing and Modifying Object Families using 2D & 3D (CAD, Revit) software.
- Knowledge of standard 2D legends and 3D Revit families.
- Basic Knowledge of Dynamo, BIM 360, work sets,
- Basic knowledge of access & maintenance, standard mounting heights,
clearance between services
- Developing coordinated schematics and layouts. MEP coordination.
- BIM models including Architecture & Structure and preforming coordination tasks.
- Conducting Clash-detection and conflict resolution using Navisworks.
- Coordinating with other services on reviewing models and comments via Design-Review.
- Performing QA/QC (2D & 3D) for the accomplished task and action plan to make the model and drawing acceptable.
Candidate Specification :
- BE/B tech/Diploma - Electrical/ Instrumentation/EEE/E&C;
- Extensive experience with ELV/ electrical BIM modelling and design detailing.
- Excellent 3D (Revit MEP) and 2DAutoCAD drafting skills and can impart training.
- System understanding of Electrical/ELV/ICT/Telecom, BMS, CCTV, ACS, PAVA systems.
- Good understanding of building MEP systems like HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, etc.
Mott MacDonald is a £1.2 billion management, engineering and development consultancy with 16,000 staff and a global reach spanning six continents. Our network of 180 principal offices in 140 countries gives us local market insight backed by world class expertise to deliver excellence for every client.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
Equality, diversity and inclusion
We put equality, diversity and inclusion at the heart of our business, seeking to promote fair employment procedures and practices to ensure equal opportunities for all. We encourage individual expression in our workplace and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels they have the opportunity to contribute.
At Mott MacDonald, we believe it makes business sense for you and your manager to choose how you can work most effectively to meet your client, team and personal commitments. We embrace agility, flexibility and trust.
More about Mott MacDonald
We’re a global engineering, management and development consultancy.
Our purpose is to improve society by considering social outcomes in everything we do, relentlessly focusing on excellence and digital innovation, transforming our clients’ businesses, our communities and employee opportunities.
A fundamental part of this is respecting each person’s differences and striving to meet their needs.
Our values: progress, respect, integrity, drive, excellence
ALL - India
Building services, Electrical
Asia Pacific, Asia Subcontinent
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
we are hiring for delivery executives for full time or part time across Bangalore,earn upto 7000 to 10000/week with attractive incentives. [...]
If any want do do gst filling,TDs and e-way bill can cantact. [...]
*Dear candidates, Home based job simple typing work *No Experience require basic knowledge of computer *U need a computer and Laptop *It's offline data typing Work *Should have own laptop or deskt [...]
Home based writing work Manual handwriting work Capital n small writing work Earn weekly payments 15,000/- For apply immediately contact me Apply now Hurry up [...]