Ola Electric Mobility
Responsible one shift Quality for Motor Assembly Shop
To ensure the line audit and sampling inspection done as per specified frequency, and resolve Quality issue along with Mfg.
Will be responsible to ensure for process , product audit which drives result meeting business objective.
Key Result Areas (Accountability & Responsibility of the role)
- In Shift - Act as a Single Point of Contact for Motor assembly shop.
- Execute Shift Quality Plan, which includes inspection frequency of line inspection, Patrol inspection, Quality Audits, Process & Product
- Ensure the Straight Pass Ratio (SPR) of the vehicles assemblies are meeting targets and do improvements to reduce rework percentage
- Do root cause analysis on customer complaints, and identify the gaps in manufacturing process and implement the corrective actions with the relevant stake holder with minimal lead time
- Participate in the PDCA review on Customer Complaints / SPR issues and drive the actions with CFT team along with Horizontal Deployment opportunities
- Participate in the PFMEA, Control Plan review and ensure the potential failure modes are addressed intense with effective controls in the process and detection
- Review the effectiveness of Patrol inspection / Final Inspection / Dock audit gates and implement the appropriate the actions to strengthen the detection processes
- Prepare/Execute/review/update employee training plans
- Develop Daily shift reports showing shift quality performance from inspection, audit and improvement opportunities
- Ensure the products cleared for delivery are defects free to vehicle assembly
- Work closely with Manufacturing Engineering and production team for concern solving and developing new parts as per design requirement.
- Drive to achieve Cp, Cpk requirement
- Ensure 100% compliance to IATF 16949 QMS System on daily management activities
Desired Candidate Profile
- Must have worked in Motor mfg Industry
- Must be capable of handling all concerns.
- Thorough knowledge on Quality tools and techniques, 8D, QC Story, DOE, 5Why, FEMA, MSA
- Knowledge on vehicle Quality issue both functional and appearance related
- Preferred person worked at end of line inspection like EV Motor Mfg
- Good communication skill
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Introduction Ready to help build IBM’s biggest asset - its talent? As a Recruitment Professional, you serve an integral role as the main point of contact for both candidates and hiring managers, g [...]
Selected candidate day-to-day responsibilities include: 1. Handle end-to-end responsibility for managing city operations. 2. Ensure physical verification of the property and handle advertising the [...]
Greeting Of The Day. We Have Required For Data Entry Operator, Ticketing Executive, Email Process, Chat Process, Billing Cashier, Cashier, Billing Executive, Accountant, MIS Executive, Back Office [...]
Requisition ID: 282345 Work Area: Software-Design and Development Expected Travel: 0 - 10% Career Status: Graduate Employment Type: Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION SAP started in 197 [...]