Salesforce Industries Advisory Services (Program Architects) provide trusted Industry-specific business and enterprise-level technical advice to major customer organizations globally.
We work within the broader Salesforce Industries Customer Success team and serve as the Customer Advocate to ensure success throughout the Customer life cycle.
The Salesforce Industries Program Architect will be well versed in using the Salesforce Industries Industry Cloud Applications and Methodologies strategically.
A Salesforce Industries Program Architect will engage our Customers, from CxO to program level, to understand their business priorities,
their technology architecture landscape and digital strategic aims in order to ensure effective digital transformation with great holistic success.
- Collaborate with customer to understand and execute against the long term strategy
- Be the overall Salesforce Industries customer advocate for enabling the digital transformation by actively engaging full-time to providing solution/technical guidance and demonstrating leadership
- Take accountability for the Salesforce Industries architecture and design. Provide design guidance/patterns to customer, other SIs and implementation team
- Ensure you have a deep understanding of the Vertical Industry
- Continuously provide best practices to ensure the customer receives desired returns on investment
- Be a conduit to Salesforce Industries product and engineering team on behalf of the customer. Align customer on future roadmap and upgrades
- Become highly certified and recognized Salesforce Industries platform expert
- Participate in specific governance meetings where Salesforce Industries needs representation
- Build CxO, business, IT and enterprise architect level relationships within the customer team. Being able to influence leaders from customer teams is crucial
- Contribute to the growth of PA program across Salesforce Industries globally. Mentor newer team members on being a top performer in that role
- Measuring Program Architect value-add to the customer and ensure high stickiness
- Extensive (10+ years) experience and understanding of the health industry and need for digital disruption
- Foundational understanding of individual, small group, large group plans supporting medical, dental, vision offerings
- 10+ years of enterprise consulting experience spanning large organizations and enterprise platforms such as Salesforce.com, Oracle, Siebel, Microsoft, Amdocs, Netcracker, etc.
- 5+ years experience as a Senior Architect and/or CTO in a mid to large sized organization. Successfully demonstrated leadership and influential skills in a complex organization
- Experience with key areas of enterprise architecture, including integration technologies, master data management, AWS, CDNs, etc.
- Experience with Agile implementation frameworks
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter in one or more of the following domains: front- and back-end solution architecture, web/mobile solutions, development and release management strategies, change management, and direct leadership in designing solutions that meet or exceed customer needs
- Proven ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via technology and integration
- Guiding customers and colleagues in rationalizing and deploying emerging technologies that drive increased business value
- Accomplished speaker with the ability to evangelize best practices at various levels within a large organization, SIs or a combination of the two
- Continually study new Salesforce Industries & Salesforce technologies and functionality, as well as be involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for the audience
- Strong presentation skills. Able to effectively present and defend a point of view to a variety of audiences
- Travel to the client site (average of 75%), but may be higher or lower based on the client engagement
- Passionate about solving tough client problems
- Salesforce Certified preferred- Admin, Developer, Sales and Service Clouds
- Alternatively, Architecture certifications from equivalent platforms (AWS, Oracle…)
- Prior platform experience at Oracle, Integration Platforms such as Informatica, SSO, Security/Data Privacy, Mobile, etc.
- Extensive experiences with integration platforms supporting mission-critical, large volumes
- Understanding of Integration Patterns and Enterprise Component architecture
- Understanding of DevOps and Release Management for large scale transformation projects
- Ability to use Google and Microsoft productivity tools
- Not afraid to get hands dirty to solve problems or demonstrate certain development patterns
- Understanding of Mobile and Lightning Style frameworks and channels
Desired Certifications / Qualifications
- Salesforce.com certifications in Administration, Sales/Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, etc.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, STEM Subject, Business or a related field
- Product catalog and CPQ solutions (e.g. Apttus, Siebel, Steelbrick, NetCracker, Amdocs, etc)
- Affiliated to industry forums such as TM Forum (SID, eTOM), InsurTech
- Solid understanding of regulations such as HIPAA, GDPR, etc.
- TOGAF / Architecture qualification
- Agile Methodology certification (eg Scaled Agile Framework)
Founded in 1999, Salesforce is the global leader in Customer Relationship Management (CRM). Companies of every size and industry are using Salesforce to transform their businesses, across sales, service, marketing, commerce, and more by connecting with customers in a whole new way. We harness technologies that can revolutionize companies, careers, and, hopefully, our world.
Salesforce is built on a set of four core values: Trust, Customer Success, Innovation, and Equality. By making technology more accessible, we're helping create a future with greater opportunity and equality for all. This has taken our company to great heights, including being named one of the FORTUNE "100 Best Companies to Work For®" for 12 years in a row.
There are those who choose to work with the best and brightest. And then, there are those who want to do more than just a job. They are the ones improving lives, not only their careers. Having an impact now instead of later. Doing something that’s so much bigger than themselves, an industry, and their company.
We believe everyone can be a Trailblazer. Join Salesforce and discover a future of new opportunities.
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Introduction Ready to help build IBM’s biggest asset - its talent? As a Recruitment Professional, you serve an integral role as the main point of contact for both candidates and hiring managers, g [...]
Selected candidate day-to-day responsibilities include: 1. Handle end-to-end responsibility for managing city operations. 2. Ensure physical verification of the property and handle advertising the [...]
Greeting Of The Day. We Have Required For Data Entry Operator, Ticketing Executive, Email Process, Chat Process, Billing Cashier, Cashier, Billing Executive, Accountant, MIS Executive, Back Office [...]
Requisition ID: 282345 Work Area: Software-Design and Development Expected Travel: 0 - 10% Career Status: Graduate Employment Type: Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION SAP started in 197 [...]