- Ideally on IT technologies inthe market.Candidates must be capable of handlingthe entire recruitment process from resourcing, searching, screening, target hunting, negotiating, and recruiting candidates.
- Review and understand the technical job requirements.
- Job Posting/Searching on Job Portals and Social websites.
- Source, screen, interview, and evaluate candidates.
- Review applicants to verify if position requirements are met.
- Format resumes meeting client expectations.
- Follow up with candidates.
- Experience in the end-to-end recruitment process
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in sourcing the profiles using job portals
Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Mumbai
Experience: 2– 5 years
Contract tenure: 6 months
Work shift: 9 AM – 6 PM / 9:30 AM – 6:30 PM
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Summary Identify new business opportunities and through developing existing and new business accounts in field of logistics and transportation. Undertake new business sales calls to win new busin [...]
We are looking for a Network Administrator to maintain a reliable, secure, and efficient data communications network. The ideal candidate will be able to deploy, configure, maintain, and monitor all a [...]
Job Description About Accenture: Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills ac [...]
Job Description - Develop, lead and execute purchasing strategies - Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness - Craft negotiation strategies and close [...]