- Build a marketing strategy specifically for SaaS solution.
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies.
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies.
- Set marketing goals and objectives
- Plan, implement and manage marketing strategy
- Contribute to the overall growth of the company
- Review and manage content marketing strategy
- Determine KPIs for marketing department
- Keep the marketing budget in check
- Track KPIs on a regular basis and present reports
- Work with sales and development and customer success teams
- Create and present the annual marketing plan and strategy
- Use data and reports to make evidence-based decisions
- Analyze company's marketing strategy and suggest improvements
- Stay up to date with the latest technology
- Stay up to date with the latest best practices
- Attend marketing conferences and educational programs
- Design, plan and execute effective marketing campaigns
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹54,000.00 - ₹126,000.00 per month
- Temperature screenings
- Sanitising, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Introduction Ready to help build IBM’s biggest asset - its talent? As a Recruitment Professional, you serve an integral role as the main point of contact for both candidates and hiring managers, g [...]
Selected candidate day-to-day responsibilities include: 1. Handle end-to-end responsibility for managing city operations. 2. Ensure physical verification of the property and handle advertising the [...]
Greeting Of The Day. We Have Required For Data Entry Operator, Ticketing Executive, Email Process, Chat Process, Billing Cashier, Cashier, Billing Executive, Accountant, MIS Executive, Back Office [...]
Requisition ID: 282345 Work Area: Software-Design and Development Expected Travel: 0 - 10% Career Status: Graduate Employment Type: Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION SAP started in 197 [...]