Job Title : AVP Impairment
Location : Noida
The purpose of this role is to: production of forecasting and production of outlooks, measurement of forecast vs. actuals performance, stress tests and portfolio analytics to help understand drivers of impairment and support implementation of new models and policies.
What will you be doing?
This role is responsible for the production of impairment forecasts, risk appetite, stress tests and plans. The role requires contribution across three different logical layers.
1. Data: the colleague will have deep knowledge of the most appropriate data sources to carry out risk measurement analyses. In this context,
it is expected that robust knowledge is built in terms of impairment datasets, as well as ideas are advanced to streamline data sourcing/segmentation/selection and data quality assessment to lead to optimization of activities within the team.
2. Analysis: the colleague will demonstrate ability in structuring analyses and test hypotheses accurately from data. It is also expected that in this role, the colleague will be able to design, develop and implement enhancements to the current processes, through automation and strengthening of analytical tools used to accomplish goals of the area.
3. Presentation: the colleague will provide clear and concise presentations of her/his findings and recommendations to both technical and non-technical audiences.
At AVP level, the colleague will demonstrate analytical skills, with technical skills and knowledge of fundamentals of credit risk management in the lending industry, specifically in impairment forecasting disciplines. The colleague will demonstrate scope to develop strong knowledge on the above mentioned area and, around presentation, communication of results/findings and management of stakeholders and priorities.
Key specific accountabilities:
- Maintain knowledge of current impairment policies and processes.
- Sustain the forecasting and impairment analytics operating rhythm across the data-processing-output flow.
- Produce impairment forecasts for business planning, stress tests (regulatory or internal), risk appetite outputs, as well as forecast analyses on ad-hoc basis for Barclays credit portfolios.
- Support the business with data-driven analyses.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders across businesses served.
- Ensure adherence to and compliance with governance, risk policies, procedures and compliance policies.
What we’re looking for :
- Educated to Degree level, with relevant experience in Banking and/or Financial Institutions.
- Subject matter expertise in one of these areas – stress testing, credit risk management, portfolio management and credit risk impairment forecast.
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal communication, able to communicate complex topics clearly to a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Experience in data management/data modelling skills, data analytics. SAS/Python coding experience preferable.
- Experience in financial modelling techniques. Risk modelling preferable
Skills that will help you in the role :
- Impairment provisioning standards (IFRS9).
- Knowledge of financial services industry and market.
- Exposure to strict control standards, business process automation and change management process.
- Good documentation and presentation skills.
Where will you be working?
Be More at Barclays
At Barclays, each day is about being more – as a professional, and as a person. ‘Be More @ Barclays’ represents our core promise to all current and future employees. It’s the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer, and at the heart of every employee experience. We empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances. Be More Inspired by working alongside the most talented people in the industry, and delivering imaginative new solutions that are redefining the future of finance. Be More Impactful by having the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, and Be More Valued for who you are.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Purpose and Values
We deploy finance responsibly to support people and businesses, acting with empathy and integrity, championing innovation and sustainability, for the common good and the long term.
Our values underpin everything we do: Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship.
We harness the power of diversity and inclusion in our business, trust those we work with, and value everyone's contribution.
We operate with honesty, transparency and fairness in all we do.
We act with empathy and humility, putting the people and businesses we serve at the centre of what we do.
We champion innovation, and use our energy, expertise and resources to make a positive difference..
We prize sustainability, and are passionate about leaving things better than we found them.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility, then please discuss this with us.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Location - Across Delhi-NCR, Punjab, Haryana, MP, Gujarat, Kerala Job Description Executing our sports curriculum program in-school on-site Teaching, managing & assessing students as per co [...]
Job Role: Development of creative and innovative designs for a wide variety of digital touchpoints Independent development, responsibility and documentation of design concepts with a focus on use [...]
Job Role: Strong track record of SEO and generating organic traffic on website Strong knowledge of Google Analytics & webmaster tools Strong knowledge of SEO techniques and practices Result [...]
Job Description Interested Candidate call me 6352491019 and share resume WhatsApp. Criteria : Age : 21 35 Years Education : Graduation Experience : 2 - 3 years in BFSI sales (1-2 year Insuran [...]