IBM India Pvt. Limited
Are you looking for a career that will allow you to use your unique blend of business acumen and tech savvy? Business Analysts at IBM are subject matter experts that build the bridge between our business and our clients, immersing themselves into the market to understand problems and find innovative solutions. Be ready to navigate the complex relationships that make the business world run and find the actionable insights that result in great business decisions.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As Business Analyst, you are required to work under Regulatory Reporting streams for TRAC Technology under Markets Post Trade Reporting.
- Ensure compliance of this Reporting regulation from both a Technology and Operational standpoint
- Accountable for ensuring all aspects of the program delivery are scoped, planned, tracked, implemented and maintained post successful completion
- Accountable for Applications development deliveries happening out of India for TRAC projects across multiple IB asset classes. Ensuring all deliveries to necessary cost / budgets, against agreed SLAs and to the highest standards
- Managing business deliveries across TRAC platforms/projects including new regulations, Legacy and Strategic remediation, SIP milestones, BICEPS etc. right from prioritization, resource allocation, program planning and program execution & closure.
- Crisp and clear reporting across TRAC deliverables to reflect actual status for in progress program activities. Transparent stakeholder communication around delivery strategy/ delivery approach etc
- Deliver Regulatory Reporting programs for Markets Post Trade Pune (e.g. SFTR)
- Maintains deep understanding of a system stack that is highly complex and has ability to dive deeply into technical and business issues. Ability to act as escalation point for major Incident handling and problem management.
- Ensure that all deliveries are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Operational Risk Framework and internal Policies and Standards
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there’s no limit to what you can accomplish here.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in a Business Analysis function in an international investment bank and / or a major consulting firm within financial services
- Working knowledge of the regulatory reporting for Investment Bank, with very strong functional and domain knowledge of the various reporting regulation like MAS/ESMA/CFTC/HKMA/JFSA/MIFID
- Experience in OTC Derivatives and how they work from trade capture down to Back Office
- Working knowledge of an investment banking environment in regulatory reform or Trade Reporting programme
- Proven ability to deliver in matrix management environment without direct resource ownership
- Experience in process improvement analysis and business process reengineering.
- Expertise in investment banking front to back processes and Operations.
- Proven track record of execution and results, high level of drive to meet deadlines and targets.
- Sound experience in data analysis, validation and presentation of results
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Introduction At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to [...]
- Candidate should be trained in SAP SD skill set. - Candidate should be trained in SAP MM skill set. - Must have good communication skills . - Must be a good team player . - Need to serve 2 y [...]
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity - Accountable and owner of technical decision on design and implementation during product HW development - Participate and someti [...]
TE Connectivity's Materials Planning Teams are responsible for the plans, schedules, and monitoring of the movement of material through the production cycle. They determine quantity and order date for [...]