IBM India Pvt. Limited
As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Managing and developing Mainframe Applications.
- Bringing your expertize to solve the application criticality.
- Experience on CICS, COBOL DB2 / IMS DB.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 2-4 Years of Mainframe Developer Experience.
- Experience on working with Mainframe related tools.
- Experience using CICS, COBOL and DB skills for applications running in Mainframe environment.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Creative problem solving skills and excellent troubleshooting / debugging skills
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
We Are Very Sincere And Want to have a sales Excutive With Some dreams in life Job Type: Full-time Salary: ₹8,390.00 - ₹33,164.00 per month Education: - Bachelor's (Preferred) Experience: [...]
We are looking for a Project Coordinator who will attend client meetings, client calls and work closely with project managers and leads to help deliver major organizational projects efficiently. Must [...]
- Hands-on experience in end-to-end recruitment process across various IT Technologies. - Experience in Recruiting Citizens, Green Cards, EADs, H1B & TN Visa Holders on all the tax term (W2, 1099 & [...]
Job Profile: Management Group (A) HR Executive/HR Manager/ Admin Executive/Admin Manager/ Project Manager, Management Trainee, Business Executive, Management Executive, Management Trainee (M [...]