IBM India Pvt. Limited
As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world’s technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Envision how people experience products and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired, refined and magical
- Tackle complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs for billions of customers around the world (novice to expert)
- Collaborate with researchers, engineers and product managers throughout design process – from creating research protocols, personas, scenarios, information architecture and wireframes to building user interface prototypes
- At each stage, must anticipate what our users need, advocate for them and ensure that the final product surprises and delights them.
- Min of 3+ years of experience in android app development
- You will use your expertise in application development to evaluate and select development methods, processes, standard methodologies and tools
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proven knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Proven knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Ability to design/develop/support new/existing apps, and perform unit testing and integration testing
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Hi, Greetings from Sun Technologies!! This is regarding a job opening with Sun Technology Integrators, Bangalore .Please find the below job description for your reference. Kindly share your update [...]
Hello, Greetings from Maveric Systems! This is with regards to job opportunity with us, we are looking for Reach JS developer based at Bangalore location for our Digital business. About us: Mav [...]
Job Description As a Full-stack Engineer, you will be involved in implementing both the backend and frontend for new and existing applications at PropsAMC. You will be joining a talented, collaborati [...]
Our company is seeking to hire an offshore, senior-level iOS support specialist to assist a diverse group of technical consultants working across the US and UK. We are hiring an independent developer [...]