IBM India Pvt. Limited
As an IBM Application Architect, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized solutions using your knowledge of IBM platforms. You are a technical leader, serving as a liaison among business partners, technical resources, and project stakeholders.
Roles and Responsibilities:
This role is focused on the design of solutions which enable existing and new application components, existing and new applications, packaged/custom software offerings and systems to work together within an enterprise. These solutions may use different technologies, vendors, platforms, and styles of computing.
The primary focus of an Application Architect is to develop solutions that fully integrate and collaborate with existing Telco Ordering application. Application Architect requires end to end view of ordering application, including understanding of operational costs, security, performance engineering, application development and systems management.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proven experience in application development using JAVA, J2EE (Mandatory)
- Proven Experience in UML. Knowledge of design patterns (Mandatory)
- Experience in Delivering/Designing/Working at least two Java Web Based Applications (Mandatory)
- Experience in defining architectures, architectural guidelines and making design decisions (Mandatory)
- Very strong understanding of Design patterns (Mandatory)
- Clear understanding of Web services approach including Web service protocols such as SOAP/XML, REST (Mandatory)
- Experience in Weblogic, Oracle and any other IBM/non IBM middleware (Desired)
- Experience in Web based ordering applications (Desired)
- Java, Groovy, ReactJS, SOA/RESTFul API/Microservices (Mandatory)
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
10 to 12+ Years of total experience required
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Role Overview Enterprise Application Portfolio Management (EAPM) Organization enables critical portfolio management service around ALM (Application Life cycle management) The EAPM organization as [...]
Our Company Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver excep [...]
Job Description Job Description and Responsibilities As a Senior Software Engineer you will take part in the design, build, and enhancement of key modules of Cybersource Fraud and Risk management [...]
Job Description Design and develop technical solutions for the eCommerce project. Leverage the latest technologies to maximize the performance of the e-commerce application. Architect overall [...]