Shell India Markets Private Limited
• Gathers data, analyses and reports findings. Gathers data using existing formats and will suggest changes to these formats. Resolves disputes and acts as an SME, first escalation level.
• Conducts analyses to solve repetitive or patterned information and data queries/problems.
• Works within a variety of well-defined procedures and practices. Supervised on progress and results; informs management about analysis outcomes. Works autonomously within this scope, with regular steer required e.g. on project scope and prioritisation. May coach less experienced colleagues.
• Supports stakeholders in understanding analyses / outcomes and using them on topic related to own areas of expertise.
Interaction with others demands influencing and persuasion in a tactful manner to explain and advise on performed analyses of information.
• Job holder identifies shortcomings in current processes, systems and procedures within the assigned unit and suggests improvements. Analyses, proposes and (where possible) implements alternatives.
The new SEAM organization integrates Safety, Environment & Asset Management activities, with a broad geographical footprint, that will support Shell’s business & assets around the world.
The vision of SEAM is to provide capability across the spectrum of Safety, Environment and Asset Management with:
- shaping the future ways of working through introducing to the business new technology and news way of working, including e.g. digital, SBO, and real-time, data-driven, end-to-end optimization and risk management, but also global programmes like Human Performance Based Safety Philosophy.
- providing performance feedback driving disciplined execution to deliver reliable, predictable results
- helping the businesses build their improvement plans and provide support to execute them
- sustaining performance through strong core capabilities (internal, including SBO & contingent) through building expertise and a company-wide consistent approach
The role is expected to perform document management of technial data, procedures, and engineering drawings through functional mailbox management, metadata management, and high level quality checks.
The Operations Lead Technical Reporting will be part of the VP TAO organization
The VP TAO will be accountable for maximizing integrated business value across the organization. Technical Asset Operations (TAO) is a key enabler for the accelerated delivery of Shell’s Asset Management System and will help us to reach our ultimate potential in Downstream Manufacturing, Integrated Gas and Upstream. TAO provides high quality and cost-competitive technical resources who are not physically present at site yet are an integral part of asset teams delivering value through end-to-end AMS work processes.
Purpose & Accountabilities
- Work in CMMS (SAP) and AIM-EDMS (Doc Management tool) for Maintenance, assurance, technical support and standardization of technical data and documents of the manufacturing sites, chemical plants, supply chain and distribution locations. With support roles on site engagement & technical & tools forums.
- Analyze data and business processes which includes data cleansing, data mining and profiling, benchmarking, reporting projects for site related equipment and maintenance related activities.
- Monitors functional mailbox for Document Turnovers on daily basis and prioritizes the completion of these document turnovers based on agreed criteria and in line with asset standards.
- Understands data related maintenance reports, equipment drawings, circuit diagrams, P&IDs;, operation and maintenance manuals of OEMs for Downstream (Refineries and Chemical plants) operations. Understanding the functions of the various equipment’s /instruments and knowledge of reading/ interpreting the engineering drawings (P&IDs;, PEFS, PFDs) is an advantage.
- Opens each drawing or document and performs quality check based on the Asset’s Document Management standards - returns document turnovers to the originator that don’t meet baseline quality standards. Sends required notifications and closes document turnover per instruction when complete.
- Loads documents to AIM-EDMS, adds metadata and links to FLOC per instruction.
- Shift work following operating hours of the Downstream operation units across the globe.
- Virtual working with key stakeholders for day to day operations
- Effective initiative to identify and help resolve business and technical issues within areas of responsibility.
- A self-starter and reliable deliverer, with good verbal and written skills in English.
- Exposes the individual to all cultural backgrounds and organizational levels across the globe, across diverse time zones.
Skills & Requirements
- Strong aptitude for Learner Mindset
- The successful candidate should have Graduate or Master’s Engineering degree with 4+ years of relevant industry experience or 6+ years relevant experience.
- Flexibility to move quickly across changing priorities and manage multiple Projects/Programmes
- Ability to independently, resourcefully, and creatively research and implement new solutions
- Demonstrated professional competence and managerial skills, and proven ability to influence change across an organization and geographies, including non-operated ventures.
- A good understanding of the Upstream/DS/IG business and how it works.
- External lens and connectivity: able to understand how Shell can influence the external world and how Shell is influenced by the external world.
- Ability to engage and effectively communicate at all levels inside and outside Shell and within different cultural settings.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to challenge and ability to build internal and external relationships based on trust and to integrate across multiple functions.
- Strategic Partnering
- End to End Process Management
- Continuous Improvement
Competitive applicants will have a proven track record of delivery inAsset and/or Project leadership.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About Technip Energies At Technip Energies, we believe in a better tomorrow and we believe we can make tomorrow better. With approximately 15,000 talented women and men, we are a global and leading [...]
External Title on Posting Senior Software Engineer Location Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai Years of Experience 2-6 Years Portfolio Management is looking for Lead Quality Engineers of 2-6 years [...]
Job Description Responsibilities The Applications Development Senior Programmer Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for participation in the establishment and implementation of new [...]
Job Description Olam Information Services (OISL) is a captive subsidiary of Olam International, Singapore offering IT Services & Global Business Services across its operations in 65 countries in Asi [...]