Progressive Infotech Pvt Ltd.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Evaluating and delivering on cloud customer needs.
- Pitching the right solution for cloud operations.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Public cloud experience or AWS, Azure practices/project experience.
- IT experience 3+ years
- Experience in technical support and sales.
- Good technical and product knowledge.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of sales software.
- Ability to communicate clear and effectively with the client.
- Intent to work 24x7.
- Ability to Take Ownership of all the project/revenue.
- Technical/ Hands On Experience On Working At AWS & Azure Cloud.
- Good at Excel and creating Reports.
- Good at Documenting and email communication.
- Highly Pro-active and easy to gel with people.
- Ability to Train & help Customer adopt our product.
- Ability to map the Customer Eco system and map the key stakeholders.
- Relationship Management.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Should have knowledge about cloud preferably AWS/Azure.
- Should be able to handle US clients.
- Should have handled a team.
Perks and Benefits
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Accounts related Cash entry GST Job Type: Full-time Salary: ₹18,000.00 - ₹25,000.00 per month Schedule: - Day shift Education: - Bachelor's (Preferred) Experience: - Taxation: 1 ye [...]
Job Summary Our growing organisation in the Health Domain is looking for a skilled problem solver to join our team as a Customer Service Representative. We need enthusiastic individuals who can liste [...]
Patient Care File management as per NABH Guidelines Job Type: Full-time Salary: ₹20,000.00 - ₹30,000.00 per month Benefits: - Life insurance Schedule: - Rotational shift Supplemental P [...]
We are searching for a reliable and compassionate Home Care Nurse to join our team. The Home Care Nurse’s responsibilities include performing patient visits and monitoring their conditions, conducti [...]