Acara Solutions Inc
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand Resource Requirements
- Work proactively on end to end recruitment for hiring for our Customers by utilizing effective tools for sourcing, selection and on boarding.
- Meet all recruitment timelines successfully the multiple clients, as assigned.
- Plan, develop and drive sourcing/ recruitment strategies in consultation with SPOCs/ Team leads.
- Deliver on process SLAs within the defined TAT consistently.
- Designation: Sourcing Specialist (US process)
- Educational Qualification: BE [Any stream], B.Tech [Any Stream], BCA, B.Sc [ IT, CSE], Any Diploma
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job location: Nungambakkam, Chennai
- Working Days: Monday - Friday [5 days]
- Shift: Night Shift
If you are interested, please contact Ms.Hanni Monica @ (phone hidden)/ [email protected]
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
The . NET Developer is a Key role within Inlogic, the Technical Lead will ensure the technology- enabled solutions and components are designed considering the performance, scalability, usability, exte [...]
Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience in IT or business. PMP certification or equivalent preferred. 2+ years experience in project management during which a structured approach (methodology) was [...]
Responsible for performance, integrity and security of the database. Responsibilities - Installing and upgrading the database server and application tools - Allocating system storage an [...]
Req. Id: 317 IONIC Hybrid App Developer, 3+ yrs, Chennai Chennai Min Exp: 4 Yrs. Max Exp: 8 Yrs. Apply Email: Next Please wait. You have not uploaded your resume yet. Please upload your latest resume [...]