Acara Solutions Inc
Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand Resource Requirements
- Work proactively on end to end recruitment for hiring for our Customers by utilizing effective tools for sourcing, selection and on boarding.
- Meet all recruitment timelines successfully the multiple clients, as assigned.
- Plan, develop and drive sourcing/ recruitment strategies in consultation with SPOC's/ Team leads.
- Deliver on process SLAs within the defined TAT consistently.
Manage Resource Talent Pool:
- Source candidates through networking & cold calling.
- Create and maintain assignment track sheets.
- Conduct pre-screening interviews.
- Assist in salary and hiring recommendations, as applicable.
- Hand-hold candidate to increase offer to joinee conversion.
- Work with line managers to develop and implement staffing strategies and programs (where appropriate).
- Display excellent customer service towards internal and external customers.
Effectively use Job Portals/Networking & Referrals:
- Use Job boards, LinkedIn and other professional websites effectively.
- Create and maintain productive relationships; effectively network and influence candidates.
- Hands on job postings, use of mass mailing, downloads in excel etc.
- Ability to Foster, Build & Maintain strong relationships with client, candidates, peers within the recruiting department and within RPO partners
- Ability to adhere to Pre-defined process
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills & ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships
- Good judgment in decision making skills
- Proficient in Head Hunting & Web applications like Internet Search engines, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Job Title: Recruitment Specialist
Company Name: Aleron Shared Resources
Location: Nungambakkam, Chennai
Working Days: Mon - Fri [ 5 days working]
Shift Timing : US shift
Education : Any Graduate
Position Type : Permanent position.
For details feel free to reach Ms. Hanni Monica - (phone hidden)/ [email protected]
Perks and Benefits
Incentive & Allowances
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Position : Oracle PL/SQL Programmer Experience : 4+ years Location : Chennai Position Type : 1 years contract (Extendable) with Info Drive We are looking for an experienced “Oracle PL/SQL Prog [...]
Job Summary The air conditioning technicians are responsible for installing, maintaining, and repairing of air-conditioning equipment. They can even do heating or refrigeration work, as they are trai [...]
Name of the opening: BFSI Trainer Location: Gowrivakkam, Chennai No. of Hire: 1 N/P: immediate to 10 days CTC: 25,000 to30,000 per month Job Description: 1. Preparation of sessions as per traini [...]
Maintains Gas cylinder stock Drains the receiver of after cooler Daily checks / Preventive Maintenance as per schedule Conducts repair work of choked suction in OT and Cathlab Pendants Handles co [...]