Great Coaches HR Consultants
We have some urgent requirement of DNB/MD (Family Medicine)
Company - Multi - Super Speciality / Charitable Hospital
Experience - Any (all consider)
Qualification - DNB/MD (Family Medicine)
Package - In Negotiable terms
- Reviews patient file/record, including allergies, problems, medications and immunization status.
- Elicits and records information about patient's medical history.
- Examines patients for symptoms or physical information.
- Orders or executes various tests, analyses and diagnostic images to provide information on patient's condition.
- Analyzes reports and findings of tests and examination and diagnoses condition of patient.
- Administers or prescribes treatments.
- Determines and prescribes medication, dosage and schedule given the patient's condition and allergies.
- Discusses any possible side effects to medication or immunization with patient.
- Prescribes vaccinations to immunize patient from communicable diseases.
- Promotes health by advising patients about diet, hygiene and methods for prevention of disease.
- Provides prenatal care to pregnant women. Provides postnatal care to mothers and infants.
- Performs surgical procedures commensurate with surgical competency.
- Refers patients to medical specialist for consultant services when necessary for patient's well-being.
- Documents the patient's visit including medical history, physical exam, diagnoses and plan of action.
- Follows up with patient regarding progress in high risk or emergency cases.
- Conducts physical examinations to provide information needed for admission to school, consideration for jobs, or eligibility for insurance coverage.
- Administer Family Planning services in compliance with Rules and Regulations/Protocols.
- Reviews and audits health charts of patients who receive Family Planning services.
- Attends annual Family Planning seminars, if instructed by the Authorities.
- Commitment of clinic involvement and engaging in healthcare community events.
Application Process: - Interested forward updated resume with complete documents, Registration detailswith current and expected CTC
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
- In Immigration -Qualification- Graduation - Fresher and Experience candidates can apply - Female Candidate prefer - Having Good command in English, Presentable, Good Communication skills, Co [...]
- In FACTORY - Qualification: B.COM/M.COM - Exp: FRESHER - FEMALE CANDIDATE PREFER - Presentable, Good Communication skills, Confident, strong person [...]
- In FACTORY - Qualification: B.COM - Exp: FRESHER AND EXPERIENCE CANDIDATES - FEMALE CANDIDATE PREFER - Presentable, Good Communication skills, Confident, strong personality [...]
In Factory Qualification: MBA, M.COM Female preferable Fresher and experience candidates Presentable, good communication skills, Confident , Strong personality [...]