BRAMASOL INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED
SAP Fiori Developer/Consultant
As a Consultant, you will assist Bramasol’s Professional Services team in providing clients with a unique business and technology perspective on how to transform the finance function - reducing cost base, increasing efficiency and quality of information, and improving decision-making through the following core areas: finance operating model design; asset management, capital management, business performance management, and reporting, finance process improvement, finance system implementation and enabling regulatory and statutory financial compliance.
Primary duties and responsibilities, including but not limited to:
List the primary job duties and responsibilities
- Full-stack Fiori Developer with SAPUi5 and Demonstrated experience with ABAP programming in S/4 HANA.
- Should have sound knowledge in OOABAP and understanding UI OData integration worked on NetWeaver Gateway OData services and customizing launch pads
- Experience in offline SDK
- Backend development using OOPS ABAP 7.52 and SAP Gateway- OData.
- Strong understanding of Code pushdown techniques in HANA DB
- CDS, Annotations, and AMDP
- Prototyping experience using Build or similar tools.
- Familiarity and experience working with Git for version management, cloud connector, WebIDE
- Experience enhancing/extending standard Fiori applications using the BOPF framework.
- Good understanding of Fiori security for troubleshooting.
- Translates functional specifications, create Fiori designs technical specifications for all custom development, taking into consideration performance requirements, impact to existing solutions, and long-term sustainability.
- Full life cycle development experience from design through implementation and production support
- Responsible for achieving objectives and deliverables for their area within the project plan
- Ensures deliverables are met on time and adhere to project standards and quality
- Provides process knowledge as input to business process designs
- Attends workshops as needed and participates actively
- Actively participates in development scoping activities
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong communication skills, especially around breaking down complex structures into digestible and relevant points for a diverse set of clients and colleagues, at all levels.
- Foster an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment. Play an active role in contributing to the team and completing work assignments on time and meeting defined quality standards.
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge.
- Demonstrate the ability to quickly assimilate to new knowledge.
- Possess good business acumen.
- Remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities and industry knowledge.
- Cultivate and develop relationships with team members across all Bramasol solution practices to optimally serve client needs.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Masters (MS) or Bachelors (BS) in computer science, Software Engineering, Technology Management or related field
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience with UI5 / Fiori development
- Minimum of 1 full lifecycle SAP ECC/S4HANA implementations required
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines
- Experience working in a fast-changing retail environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Self- motivated and able to work independently as well as collaboratively in team environments
- Experience delivering Proof of Concepts
- Knowledge of all phase of SDLC and full lifecycle implementations
- Excellent written verbal communication skills to effectively interact with project team members and colleagues at all levels of the organization.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description BANKING ASSOCIATE, GLOBAL FINANCIAL CONTROLLING COE – PUNE ABOUT THIS JOB At Nielsen, a Shared Service Center (SSC) Banking Associate is responsible for performing Day to day ca [...]
Responsible for the completion of defined processes and procedures to deadline, ensuring accuracy, completeness, and compliance with relevant internal and external standards. Identifies anomalies as t [...]
Responsible for creating and maintaining infrastructure necessary for the growth and the upkeep of field and Network operations which shall include Internet Data Centers, ATM sites, Cable Landing Stat [...]
Job Description ABOUT THIS JOB At Nielsen, a Collector performs the collection process in order to ensure payment of invoices according to the policies and procedures in Nielsen. Collecting accoun [...]