1) Responsible for complete documentation of warehouse.
2) Arrangement of stores with proper identification and location.
3) Ensure quality housekeeping in warehouse.
4) Handling incoming and outgoing couriers to warehouse.
5) Handling customer faulty / repair parts.
6) Handling parts requests of Field Service Engineers.
7) Enquiry handling related to spare parts.
8) WHT to other branches based on the request from parts controller.
9) Perpetual Inventory Check.
10) Sending the faulty parts to HQ on weekly basis
11) Registration of customer PO and sending information to HQ.
12) Billing of customer PO parts and ensures parts receipt at customers.
Warehouse Incharge, Warehouse, Warehouse Incharge Jobs, Warehouse Incharge Jobs in Bangalore, Warehouse Incharge Jobs in Bengaluru, Warehouse Executive, Warehouse Executive Jobs in Laptop Manufacturing Industry, Warehouse Management, Warehouse Executive Jobs, Jobs For Warehouse Executive, Logistics, Jobs For Warehouse Executive in Bangalore, Jobs For Warehouse Executive in Bengaluru, Laptop Manufacturing Jobs, Laptop Manufacturing Jobs in Bangalore
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Roles and Responsibilities Involved handling the clients. Counseling clients to go for the Treatments. Co-Operating with the Doctors regarding the clients Reviews and Feedbacks [...]
Job Description Provide technical leadership for the production team. Responsibilities include providing documentation and floor support associated with safety, manufacturing and quality methods, too [...]
Job Description GLOBALFOUNDRIES is the worlds leading specialty foundry. We deliver differentiated feature-rich solutions that enable our clients to develop innovative products for high-growth [...]
Job Description Description: Looking customer support profile with good hands on experience in voice experience. Team handling experience in must 1-1.5 years recent team leading experience I [...]