: up to 3 Lakhs
: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
1. Maintaining companies stock level
2. Overseeing inventory and supply chain management according to company guidelines
3. Maintain update and accurate records of inventory including transfers & cycle count
4. Respond to sales inquiry and purchase orders, collect and analyze data to determine appropriate order quantities
5. Prepare and generate monthly inventory report
6. Keep a check on ageing of stock Candidate should have knowledge of Tally must
Candidate should have experience of Inventory control related work & Accounts work.
8. Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/ or services ordering and inventory control.
9. Ability to reconcile stock counts to report data.
10. Database management skills.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Position: -CRM Executive. Experience: - 0 - 2Yrs About Company: - Thyrocare Technologies Limited is India's first fully automated diagnostic laboratory with a focus on providing quality at affordab [...]
Job Title: Training Facilitator Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra Overview of the Organisation Pehlay Akshar Foundation aims to bring a positive change in the lives of underprivileged children by teac [...]
Warehouse Executive - Minimum 2 years experience in warehouse operations. - Manage day to day warehouse operations, including dispatching orders, stocking, tracking inventory. - Oversee all admin [...]
RRequired Qualification - 12th Science or Bsc Job Description: Identifying prospective clients and helping them understand our services · Co-ordinating with service partners to provide timely and [...]