TALENT LEADS HR SOLUTIONS PVT LTD
1) Number planning and phasing planning with channel partners:
i) Target for every month is to be split weekly, Beatwise, secondary and primary phasing accordingly.
ii) DBSR target for sales and KPI.
2) Achievement of Sales & ECO Target (Key Performance Indicators).
i) Every territory basis growth over LY or RR has defined targets for sales and important KPI's.
ii) Incentive for TSI's is based on achievement of these KPI's.
3) New product launches- All new products launched have certain distribution, volume and Visibility related parameters to be fulfilled. TSI's are key sales people for perfect execution of a successful launch.
4) Channel Management: In India,
there are two modes of distribution: Modern Trade and Traditional Trade both of these channels have channel Partners (Distributors). These distributors are in direct control of TSI's and all business-related information and sustainable ROI's for them via our sales is ensured by TSI's.
5) Coaching and Training of DBSRs: DBSR(Distributor sales representatives) are trained on how our products are to be sold(right way of making call), scheme calculation, visibility aspects and finally payment collection.
6) Timely submission of DB Claims/Reports: Every month certain schemes are extended on products, Claims of these schemes and claims for visibility run drives are prepared at end of month and submitted. TSI's ensure tracking of claims and their remittances.
7) Promotional Activities:Instore Promotions, Home to home programmes and institutional Promotional activities are all taken care of by TSI's.
8) Market/Sales Analysis:Tracking sales and then analysis of trends basis LY and RR is very essential for planning on key micro's. TSI are responsible for analysis of these key trends in sales of these micro's.
9) Visibility Execution- Understanding of visibility, plannogramming, share of shelf in accordance to market share of products.Right kind of visibility elements at right stores: FSU's , Gondola's, Secondary placement.Ensuring visibility in stores according to TOT's(terms of trade signed with store)
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:FMCG, Foods, Beverage
Functional Area:Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category:Retail Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Channel Partners Territory Sales Primary FMCG
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description Handling Nomination Shipments. Pricing of freight with various liner Preparing labels & shipping documents Maintain close working relationships with the Customer Service, Ope [...]
Share resume on chat for HDFC Bank LTD Hiring Fresher/Exp.Candidate Location- Multiple Location around India. Candidature required- Qualification- Graduation Age-23 to 40 Years, Gender- Male/Fem [...]
Job Description - Appointment of Life Insurance Agents. - Sales Insurance Individually and through Agents. - It is Completely a field job. Interested Candidates can also send their resumes at [...]
Job Description A. Supervisory Responsibility: Supervise & monitor Personal Banker desks and contract sales staff Branch administration Lobby Management Ensure quality customer service is delive [...]