Rivera Manpower Services
HI warm Greetings
If you have relevant experience please call us/ mail us your cv (phone hidden) / [email protected]
Lead Power Apps Developer
Location: Bangalore, India ( Candidates from Pan India can apply as its work from Home )
With a start-up spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the worlds biggest brandsand we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
BE/B Tech/ MCA/BCA
- Built responsiveness into canvas apps
- Manage Dataverse (formerly Common Data Service) and security roles
- Component development in Power Apps
- Understand Power Platform Environments, Solutions and DLP.
- Integrate data sources like SharePoint, SQL with CDS
- Proactively tackle technical problems and suggest process improvements.
- Create, maintain, and execute functional, regression, and exploratory tests.
- Provide test case coverage and defect metrics to substantiate release decisions.
- Assist in ongoing process improvement efforts related to Quality.
- Stay in sync with guidelines, policies, and directives outlined in the company handbook and department manuals.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Preferred Qualifications/ skills
- Experience in developing chatbot using Microsoft Power Virtual Agents.
- Experience on using MS Cognitive Services such as LUIS, Language APIs.
- Experience on MS Azure, ASPNET, or general purpose programming languages such as C#.
- Experience with Microsoft Automate, or developed at least 10 production deployed power automate flows
- Good understanding of PVA Fallback and Escalate topics.
- Knows well of Markdown language.
- Ability to work independently and create low / high level design for the solutions.
- Ability to provide solution approach guidance to business users as needed.
- Ability to troubleshoot user reported Power Platform issues and provide resolution or direct them to next level of support.
- Ability to manage time well to meet assigned milestones
- Familiar with SQL Query and Power BI is a plus
- Analytical skills –analytically examine bug reports, prioritize vital tests, and streamline application functions through automated testing processes
- Problem-solving skills – problem-solving skills to find bugs and build fixes for them
- Attention to detail – test web and mobile applications to find ways to improve them and isolate problems, must be highly detail oriented
- Strong verbal communication skills to efficient collaborate with the engineering team and build written reports showing errors and testing plans
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description BANKING ASSOCIATE, GLOBAL FINANCIAL CONTROLLING COE – PUNE ABOUT THIS JOB At Nielsen, a Shared Service Center (SSC) Banking Associate is responsible for performing Day to day ca [...]
Responsible for the completion of defined processes and procedures to deadline, ensuring accuracy, completeness, and compliance with relevant internal and external standards. Identifies anomalies as t [...]
Responsible for creating and maintaining infrastructure necessary for the growth and the upkeep of field and Network operations which shall include Internet Data Centers, ATM sites, Cable Landing Stat [...]
Job Description ABOUT THIS JOB At Nielsen, a Collector performs the collection process in order to ensure payment of invoices according to the policies and procedures in Nielsen. Collecting accoun [...]