- The Engagement Specialist provides front-line customer service to internal team members, clients, vendors and users for the various supported Vendor Management Software solutions. Responsible for communicating ongoing issues through the appropriate escalation process and providing timely feedback and responses to the end users. The Engagement Specialist must work with all parties for problem resolution and must provide a professional response and exhibit strong customer service orientation when dealing with all internal and external clients. Responsible for requisition review, entry and maintenance through the use of VMS technology, CM system and other systems as required. Works under general supervision.
- Understands Vendor Management Software functionality dependencies to troubleshoot functional issues.
- Makes recommendations to improve efficiencies where applicable.
- Works to meet all existing SLA’s and works to improve overall process by recommending improvements to Supervisor.
- Maintains and continually increases knowledge of supported software solutions.
- Receives and reviews new requisition requests daily using the VMS tool.
- Assists with scheduling all action steps in the hiring process to include: Intake calls, supplier calls, resume review sessions, interviews, interview debrief, offers, onboarding tracking, etc.
- Reviews supplier data to assign appropriate suppliers to each requisition; this data will also be used by Coordinator to shortlist resumes.
- Validates entries to ensure accuracy.
- Interacts and coordinates with the Program Managers and Program/Advisory Consultants frequently to communicate questions and receive updates on current requisition activity
- Updates the requisition record as directed by the Program Managers and/or Program Consultants to include changes, cancellation, status changes.
- Maintains thorough and accurate documentation on any end user interactions.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- The responsibilities described herein are intended to be general in nature and do not represent an all-inclusive list of duties and tasks. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made upon request to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Needs and requirements may vary between locations and according to business necessity. Pontoon Solutions retains the right to change or modify job duties at any time.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of four (4) years’ work experience in a service level industry and/or one (1) to three (3) years’ experience in a customer service environment or equivalent.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing, to include formal documentation.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships through strong customer service skills.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to utilize tools and available data to make informed decisions and take appropriate actions.
- Possess strong attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work independently.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Title of the Position: Manager Marketing (Social Media Specialist) Reports to: GM Digital Marjeting Contact Person - Anita - 8655030770 Job Profile: Responsible for gradually achieving superior [...]
JOB DESCRIPTION You will support customers by providing helpful information, answering questions, + responding to complaints. Utilizing your strong forwarding + market knowledge, you will provide fron [...]
We are experiencing a technical issue with the Careers Website. At the moment, applications are not possible. We are working on resolving the issue as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience. [...]
Business Support Specialist - data management and landscape transformation SUMMARY The SAP Data Management and Landscape Transformation (DMLT) is a global organization as part of Services, Customer [...]