ITC Limited Foods Division
Roles and Responsibilities
- Food product development learning protocols to develop food products at lab scale.
- Scouting for latest Food trends and new Food Technologies.
- Coordinating with different functional teams for successful completion of projects within intimated timelines.
- Handling of basic instruments for product development as well as for proximate analysis.
- GLP and EHS Awareness - Learn, Practice and monitor effective implementation of GLP and EHS in lab IN ORDER TO generate accurate results and provide safe working environment
Desired Candidate Profile
M.Sc in Microbiology and Chemistry
Knowledge and Business Understanding
- Understanding of Food Technologies used at Industrial level;
- Knowledge of Good Lab Practices (GLP);
- Knowledge of latest trends in Food Industry;
- Knowledge of EHS, chemical safety (preferable);
Knowledge of food chemistry related quality aspects: product shelf life, rancidity, off-flavor formation
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Script Writing Job. Just Copy And Write Script In Cursive letter Get Payment From Company Per Week ₹Ten Thousand Male Female Both Apply . Call/whatsApp On Same Number For See Demo and Sample [...]
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include: 1. Interacting with school personnel and informing them about the ongoing project 2. Achieving weekly targets of interaction and closures 3. [...]
We are hiring earn per week ₹Ten thousand Just Copy And write Data In Captal Letter Get Payment From Company Per Week. ₹Ten thousand Male female both apply . Call/whatsApp On Same Number [...]
Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies b. Support the marketing manager/ Marketing Officer in overseeing the department’s operations c. Organize and attend marketing activities [...]