DIGITALEDU IT SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
Roles and Responsibilities
Looking for young and aggressive candidates who would like to build their career in the field of software sales.
As an Inside Sales, the following are the main responsibilities:
- Creating, maintaining a list/database of prospective clients (Data mining)
- Generate leads and identifying the potential requirements at educational organizations
- Coordinate with the Technical & Operations Team to onboard new clients,
- Manage all existing and new accounts in a designated sales territory, ensuring clients needs are met
- Develops and executes sales presentations to potential clients
- Maintaining and updating CRM with last known status of leads, appointments
- Accurate reporting on leads,
forecasting, and KPI
- Meet weekly & monthly targets
Required Skills & Experience:
- Action and results-oriented attitude.
- Capable of developing a strong business case for the potential clients
- Experience using MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint & Excel.
- Good Communication skills (written & verbal) and a positive attitude
Perks and Benefits
Performance benefits & Incentives
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Description BANKING ASSOCIATE, GLOBAL FINANCIAL CONTROLLING COE – PUNE ABOUT THIS JOB At Nielsen, a Shared Service Center (SSC) Banking Associate is responsible for performing Day to day ca [...]
Responsible for the completion of defined processes and procedures to deadline, ensuring accuracy, completeness, and compliance with relevant internal and external standards. Identifies anomalies as t [...]
Responsible for creating and maintaining infrastructure necessary for the growth and the upkeep of field and Network operations which shall include Internet Data Centers, ATM sites, Cable Landing Stat [...]
Job Description ABOUT THIS JOB At Nielsen, a Collector performs the collection process in order to ensure payment of invoices according to the policies and procedures in Nielsen. Collecting accoun [...]