TPG Software Private Limited
Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for a Module Lead to be part of the Product Engineering team. The candidate should have good experience withJavatechnologies and experience in developing and maintaining one or more of the customized products for our clients in an innovative and deadline-driven environment. The candidate is responsible for the success of a project by delivering components that exhibit strong competency in one or more core technology and conversance with best practices.
- Proven track record of Design, development and implementation of J2EE-based large volume, high availability enterprise applications.
- Strong CoreJavaand J2EE knowledge including multi-threaded application development.
- Experience with Spring and ORM technologies (Hibernate, JPA, and Toplink) are must.
- Experience with Web services (Soap/Rest)
- Should have experience in Unit testing
- Good hands on experience with RDBMS like Oracle/ MySQL & have ability to write data structures, basic SQL Queries & knowledge of joins, Views, Group By, Having Clause etc.
- Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills with ability to multitask and work under pressure to meet deadlines
Roles & Responsibilities
- Good at requirement analysis, Coding, design, implementation, testing, problem analysis and resolution, and technical documentation.
- Ability to identify inconsistencies in architecture and determine simpler and optimal programming solutions
- Experience on exception handling, correct usage of data structures, multi-threaded programming, memory management and application tuning
- Strong ability to creatively define load tests, troubleshoot performance and build scalable solutions
- Understands technical requirements and how they relate and familiarity in general performance practices like caching, query optimization, memory utilization and clean-up etc.
- Optimizes delivery, meet deadlines, and deliver results,
- Demonstrates unexpected value to their client,
- Understands complimentary product development capabilities and the interactions between disciplines,
- Participates in holistic discussions about the broader product development lifecycle,
- Watches for triggering events, including changes within the organization or outside world that provide opportunities or create risks for 3Pillar,
- Develops strong relationships with client personnel working directly on the account
- Should have familiarity in agile methodology and should be proficient in participating in the standup and handling tasks workflow
- A competitive annual salary based on experience and market demands
- Medical insurance with the option to purchase a premium plan or HSA option for your entire family
- In-house Food and Refreshments
- Regular Health check-up camps arranged by the company
- Recreational activities (Pool, TT, Wii, PS2)
- Business casual atmosphere
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
About Info Edge Info Edge is Indias leading consumer internet company known for its strong brands in recruitment (Naukri.com, Naukrigulf.com, iimjobs.com, Hirist.com, Firstnaukri.com, AmbitionBox.com [...]
Roles and Responsibilities The Company Our client is a leading global information services leader. They partner with the world’s leading organizations in business, finance and government to provi [...]
Module Lead/ Team Lead Web designer: Experience 3-5 yr Day Shift, [...]
Job Profile Salesforce Developer - Bangalore/Noida/Kolkata Location. Job Description: Salesforce Lead Location: Bangalore/Noida/Kolkata Experience: 8 to Years Job Responsibilities: [...]