L3 Engineer. (2-5 yrs Exp)
Capillary is looking for a strong Software Development Engineers as part of the Technology team to provide support to our technology platforms which include scalable backend applications. You will be required to develop a deep business, product and technology understanding, work with cross-functional teams to debug and resolve technical issues and manage applications.
- Responsible for quickly assessing the issues and provide resolutions.
- Perform analysis of customer reported issues related to User Interface, Database or Application Server.
- Prepare data / code patches to fix data / code related issues.
- Provide support and work in conjunction with peers within the Technology Team.
- Assist in off-hour production emergencies.
- Coordinate with various teams and raise tickets for all issues, analyze root cause and assist in the efficient resolution of all production processes.
- Deep involvement in Customer Go-Live issues, enhancements and UAT.
- Help and resolve incidents and problem tickets over within defined SLAs.
- Experience with any or combination programming languages: Java OR .NET/ C#
- Good understanding of databases and excellent SQL querying skills.
- Debugging / Log Analyzing and Corelating with Product functionality and Configurations.
- Fluency with Web-based applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required to follow through and report status to customers and internal teams.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Experience on Agile tools like Zendesk/ServiceNow/Jira.
- Judgment and decision making, excellent planning, organizing & time management skills.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Automation Verification Engineer The Automation Verification Engineer is responsible for Requirement’s analysis, test analysis, manual and automated test procedure authoring, test execution, and ma [...]
For Sartorius Stedim India Pvt. Ltd., We are looking for PLC Architect to join our team in Bangalore. In this role, you are responsible to support and have a future vision for PLC development, designi [...]
Introduction As an IBM Application Architect, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized [...]
About VIAVI Solutions VIAVI (NASDAQ: VIAV) has a 90+ year history of technical innovations that have evolved to keep pace and address our customer’s most pressing business issues. We make equipmen [...]