Piramal Pharma Ltd
Essential Skills & Experience
Relevant post qualification work-experience of 2-3 years
- Good understanding about Indian Taxation and accounting standards
- Should be well versed in month end reporting and mid-month activities.
- Should have Innovation mindset with eye of detail
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel and PPT ( must to have)
- SAP knowledge (must to have)
- Good listener with analytical mind
- Ability to communicate effectively with coworkers, managers, technical staff, and others from different cultures/ levels both internal and external to the firm
- Should have has the experience of working in high performance organizations & should demonstrate customer centric mindset & behavior.
- Self-motivated and proactive with ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage multiple and shifting priorities in a dynamic environment and to meet tight and various deadlines
- Results driven, detail orientated, and hardworking
- Review the ageing regularly and ensure nothing goes beyond 90days and all the debit balances are sorted out. Clear Debit balances, part payment case , advance knock off cases before making the payment
- Time to time run duplicate payment checks
- Periodic Vendor Account Reconciliations and monthly ledger to sub-ledger reconciliations
- Assist in preparation of TDS Returns.
- Verification of Purchase and Expense invoices for TDS, GST and Prepaid amortization compliance.
- Responding to any queries related to payables / Audit query resolutions (Statutory/Internal).
- Provide required papers/documents to the internal audit and to assist for finalization of Profit & Loss a/c & Balance sheet.
- Preparation P&L; Schedules , Balance Sheet schedules , P&L; Variances , Balance Sheet Variances, Notes to accounts Reconciliation of Creditors on monthly basis
- To prepare & update the Audit schedules on a monthly basis.
- Ensure all the audit queries related to AP are handled and answered properly.
- To ensure generation of accurate Creditors aging report on a periodic basis
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Hello we are hiring for Europe's Largest Hospitality Company for the position of loyalty sales consultant. Telephonic interviews available. joining will be given post pandemic. Job description To s [...]
Work Experience: 0-4 Years Location: Mumbai About Skinnsi – Toothsi launches skincare solutions at home via “Skinnsi” under which we provide skincare services at home that promises unique experi [...]
Looking for IT recruiter for our client. Need 1 year experience int o IT recruitment Contract length: 8 months Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship, Commission Salary: Up to ₹8,000.00 per [...]
Sales Trainer Responsibilities : - Impart sales and process training to field sales team across 5 cities - Build training programs in various formats i.e. playbook, virtual video conferences, on- [...]