3D Artist - Product Rendering | Dybo | Bangalore
Experience: 0.0 - 3.0 Years | CTC: Confidential | Functional Area: Engineering Design;Graphic / Art Designer / Visualizer;Software Development;Computer Software | Industry: Architecture/ Interior Design; B2B Saas Products; Cloud software products; Computer Software; eCommerce | Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
About the Company:
Skills: 3D Animation,3ds Max, Photoshop
About the Job
As a 3D Artist - Product Rendering, you will be working with 3D rendering software and creating excellent lighting & material setups for highly realistic product rendering.
What will you do:
- Product rendering using 3DsMax and V-Ray.
- Creating excellent lighting & material setups for highly realistic product rendering.
- Facilitating and helping close gaps to ensure we meet our deadlines for all projects.
- Assisting in the development of new processes to better streamline the current system.
- Reviewing products and renders time to time and providing feedback on the progress.
What do you need to have:
- Be proficient with 3D rendering software (Vray or Corona).
- Possess eye for details.
- Handle complex situations and multiple responsibilities simultaneously with a sense of urgency.
- Be accurate with an ability to make decisions in a dynamic environment.
- Respect handling complaints.
- Be able to multitask and work under strict deadlines.
- Be able to work efficiently under minimal supervision.
- Be patient and able to concentrate for long periods.
Employment Type: Full time regular | Working Days: Mon - Fri | Work Timings: Regular Day Shift | Education:Any Graduation
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Introduction At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to [...]
- Candidate should be trained in SAP SD skill set. - Candidate should be trained in SAP MM skill set. - Must have good communication skills . - Must be a good team player . - Need to serve 2 y [...]
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity - Accountable and owner of technical decision on design and implementation during product HW development - Participate and someti [...]
TE Connectivity's Materials Planning Teams are responsible for the plans, schedules, and monitoring of the movement of material through the production cycle. They determine quantity and order date for [...]