Govt Medical College & Associated Hospitals, Jammu
GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE &A; SSOCIATED HOSPITALS JAMMU
Re Advertisement Notice No.0L of 2021
Subject:Re AdvertisementNotice for engagement of Anaesthesia
ICUs and HDUs inC OVID -19 institutionsini n GovernmentMedical
College & its Associated Hospitals, lammu,
Applications are again invited from eligible
candidates belonging to UT of Jammu
as Anaesthesia Technicians under
and Kashmir (Jammu Division) only for engagement
for a of three (03) Months
ECRP (Emergency COVID Response Package) initially period
months on Hiring Basis in lCUs and HDUs in
extendable up to six(06)
institutionsi n UT of Jammua nd Kashmir (GMC & AH Jammu).
OF ELIGIBILITY MONTHLY SELECTION CRITERIA S.NO. CATEGORY
POSTS CRITERIA REMUNER
Anaesthesia 60 10+2 with Rs. 12000/- i)30 percentage weight age
Science or marks obtained in Technician
above Matriculation examination.
qualification ii)30 percent weight age to
with Degree in marks obtained in 12t
Diploma ii)40 percent weight age
Anesthesia marks obtained in Technical
Education, i.e. Degree in
Course from Anesthesia/ Diploma in
any recognized Anesthesia Assistant
Terms and Conditions
1. The candidate should be Domicile of UT of J&K.;
2. Application as per prescribed format should be deposited through registered /
speed post/ personally and should reach to the office of the Personnel Officer,
Associated Hospitals of Govt. Medical College Jammu by or before
3. Application form found incomplete in any manner during the scrutiny
applications shall be rejected without any prior notice to the applicant.
4.L ist of documentsto bea ttached with the application form:
a)Essential Qualification Certificate
bJMarks Certificate of essential qualification for all Semesters.
c)Date of Birth Certificate
e)Matric Marks Sheet
f)10+2 Marks Sheet
5. The candidates who have obtained degrees through Distance Education Mode
from Universities recognized by the UGC as mentioned in Govt. Order No. 252
HME of 2012 dated 30-05-2012 issued by the Higher Education Department Civil
Secretariat, J&K; after 2005 shall have to submit a certificate from the concerned
university along with application form stating that candidate had undergone the
degree from their University head-quarters and not from the off-campuses which
have been established by these Universities beyond their territorial jurisdiction.
Application shall not be accepted in absence of this certificate.
6. Applicant found having made any incorrect or false statement, suppressing
material information shall render himself/herself liable for criminal proceedings.
7. No application shall be entertained after last date of submission of application
8. In case of poor performance, services of the candidates are liable to be
9. The engagement will be purely on contractual basis. Initial contract for hiring
shall be for three months (extendable upto 6 months) and further the extension
will be subject to satisfactory performance of the candidate/approval of the post
by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India.
10. The consolidated Honorarium Per month is inclusive of all allowances and
11. The selected candidate shall have to submit an affidavit to the effect that he/she
shall not claim for any regular appointment/extension in the department in view
the requirement of staff for Covid-19.
12. The selected candidate shall be allowed to join only on the production of
Dr. Shashi Sudhan Sharma
Govt. Medical College
No: AHJ/2021/ 2S1- SS Dated: 26- o 202
Copy for information to the:
1. Financial Commissioner to Govt., Health & Medical Education Civil
Secretariat, Jammu. Department,
2. Mission Director, NHM,
3. J&K;, Jammu. Administrator, AHJ, Jammu.
4. Joint Director, Department of Information & Public Relation ror
publishing Jammu the same in two leading dailies of the
.1/C Website, Jammu GMC region. Jammu to
6. Office Copy. upload the same to the website of GMC Jammu.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Dear Candidates, Open Vacancies for all posts in TATA Motors Pvt Ltd Position Vacant: Helper, Storekeeper, Supervisor, Computer Operator, ABM, Branch Manager. Education Qualification: Minimum Highe [...]
Dear Candidates, Apply male & female candidates for all posts in Motors India Pvt Ltd Interested candidates contact for this great opportunity. Limited seats. 10th to graduate and Diploma/I T I qua [...]
DEAR CANDIDATES, Great Opportunity work with Indigo Airline Company. This opportunity totally online according to digital india. Qualification: - 8th , 10th, 12th Pass to graduate & Post Graduate ( [...]
Advertisement Notice No. 04 of 2021 Government Medical College and Associated Hospitals, Jammu (GMC Jammu) invites application for the position OT Technician/ Junior Staff Nurse/Pharmacist/Lab Assista [...]