Job Description Summary
This position provides IT support for new features and improvements for the accurate Forecasting of engines and spares business using Oracle Demantra tool. The hallmark of our team is our ability to effectively enhance the systems that support GE's complex/dynamic Demand Management & Forecasting process. These enhancements allow for significant efficiency of GE Supply Chain and driver of cost, inventory optimization, manufacturing and sourcing processes.
Roles and Responsibilities
In this role, you will:
Design and Develop sound/supportable technical solutions to complex Demand Planning and Forecasting business problems
- Evaluate requests for enhancements and determine potential impacts with the current system design/configuration using Oracle Demantra and eBS modules
- Code complex/integrated customizations and/or solutions using PL/SQL procedures and packages, Unix Shell Scripts, Demantra Workflow/Methods, Oracle OBIEE
- Provide support and maintenance of existing customizations and application functionality
- Triage/debug production issues (Data, Code, Performance, Security, etc.), identify root cause and corrective actions
- Partner with GE Aviation's Demand Planning business team and other functional teams in Supply Chain to understand business problems, define requirements, perform development and testing in multiple instances, conduct UAT
- Attend CAB processes and meetings to migrate enhancements to PROD
- Monitor programs, interfaces using APPWORX chains and create new ones
- Develop technical documents like CF250/MD50/MD70 and collaborate/guide other development team members
- Proficiency in Oracle Demantra tool, worksheet development and modifications, engine configurations, method creation is a must. Proficiency in PL/SQL and Unix Shell script needed
- Knowledge of Oracle ASCP and other Oracle eBS modules like Inventory, Order Management, Purchasing, BOM, WIP,etc desired. Knowledge of APPworks is a plus
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with basic experience.
For roles in USA:Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with minimum years of experience2years
- Understands technical and business discussions relative to future architecture direction aligning with business goals
- Understands concepts of software deployments and configurations
- Familiar with automation techniques and tools
- Understand key cross-functional concepts that impact the organization; is aware of business priorities and organizational dynamics
- Delivers tasks on-time with alignment to architectural goals.
- Can identify and raise issues, risks and benefits
- Participates in change initiatives by implementing new directions and providing appropriate information and feedback
- Applies values, policies, procedures and precedent to make timely, routine decisions of limited, clear choice
- Resolves day-to-day issues related to strategy implementation.
- Escalates issues that impact the client and/or strategic initiatives
- Reacts open-mindedly to new perspectives or ideas.
To comply with US immigration and other legal requirements, it is necessary to specify the minimum number of years' experience required for any role based within the USA. For roles outside of the USA, to ensure compliance with applicable legislation, the JDs should focus on the substantive level of experience required for the role and a minimum number of years should NOT be used.
This Job Description is intended to provide a high level guide to the role. However, it is not intended to amend or otherwise restrict/expand the duties required from each individual employee as set out in their respective employment contract and/or as otherwise agreed between an employee and their manager.
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Background: BDS, 0-3 Years of experience ( Male ), Clinical experience not necessary Job Responsibility : The primary responsibility is to reach out to the prospective customers, understand requ [...]
Must-Have - Knowledge About Medicines Reading Prescriptions (Handwriting Is Often Difficult To Read) Be Able To Suggest Medicines For Basic Ailments Suggest Alternate Medicines If One Brand Is N [...]
Looking for Graphic Designer with 1 to 2 years of Experience . Must have Designing Experience and worked on the modern tools. Job Type: Full-time Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹20,000.00 per month Sche [...]
- Interact and Pitch the materials to the Interior Designers. - Meet the architects and Interior designer as and when there is a meeting scheduled. - Convert the leads into business - Daily Repo [...]