The Nawal Organization
Community mobilizer - Job Description:
Preferred thematic area:
Education, Healthcare, Malnutrition & Hunger, WASH, Community Development, Sustainable Livelihood, Environment , social Development, Equinity & Governance.
· In the assigned blocks, coordinate with various departments to promote and implement plantation drives.
· Plan and organize meetings of volunteers to enhance their knowledge on increasing green cover in the assigned block.
· S/he will also actively represent and contribute to advocacy and capacity building work to ensure increased visibility and improved outcomes of program.
· Ensure and facilitate regular plant care and awareness campaigns at the ground across the implementation area.
· Facilitate convergence and leverage with various programs and departments (Government & Private) in the assigned block by organizing regular meetings.
· Identify best practices and document lessons learned and share learning with relevant stakeholders and area coordinator.
· Undertake frequent field visit across the assigned block to gauge the progress of program, identify challenges, on site mentoring and support to program supervisor in effective implementation of the program.
· Carry out any other additional duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the Program Supervisor from time to time.
· Bachelor's degree in project management, business administration, or a related discipline
· A minimum of 1 years' experience in social development sector
· Extensive industry knowledge
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to collaborate with a variety of stakeholders
· Great organizational and time-management skills
Remuneration & Wages:
Attractive remuneration package to deserving candidate.
Apply to thenawalorghrd (at) gmail.com within 15 days with latest CV including names of two referees.
For More Information visit our website: Www.thenawal.org
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Salary: From ₹10,500.00 per month
- Day shift
- Morning shift
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitising, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
You have to be good in computer and typing At sasni gate aligarh with a 12 pass and diploma in any computer course of 6 months will be require [...]
Urgent Required For The Post Of Following Profile. Work From Home Is Available. Candidate must have Laptop / Android phone. Exp : 0 to 5 years Starting Salary For Fresher's : 15,500 to 56, [...]
Copy 50pages In Your Handwriting In Small letter Get salary per Week ₹Ten Thousand Call/whatsApp On Same Number For See Demo and Sample Regards -varun.. # [...]
Job Description Job Responsibilities : 1. Acquire and onboard customer in assigned territory 2. Responsible for customer document & Order Collection 3. Obtain building permissions 4. Drive Cu [...]