Customer Support Agents will be the first point of contact for troubleshooting and escalation of technical issues.
Great support agents are genuinely excited to help customers. They are patient, empathetic, and excellent with communication.
Support Agents need to have an ear for feedback and an eye to observe patterns.
Along with good communication skills, an agent must have an analytical bent of mind; problem-solving should be second nature.
Being the face of the company, the support agent is expected to adhere to high service standards and advocate for the client when necessary.
From a technical standpoint, experience with Ticket management tools such as Zendesk/Freshdesk is a plus. Familiarity with JIRA, Trello,
and GitHub is also a bonus.
We are looking for candidates who have experience with Email and Chat support (only email support is also fine) in a B2B business environment.
Candidates with a pure voice process/call center background may not be considered.
Requirements in a nutshell:
· Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative for a Software Product or SAAS (software as a service) product support. At least above 3 years of experience from B2B background (L2A/L1C/L2B)
· Strong email/business communication skills. Troubleshoot or escalate technical issues encountered by our customers and follow-up accordingly
· Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
· Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
· Excellent communication and presentation skills with all internal/external stakeholders from Sales, Product, Marketing, and Customer Engagement. Must work with internal teams to ensure notification/action and resolution of client issues are happening based on SLA.
· Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
· Available to work different shifts (most likely a night shift)
· Rotational shift with the flexibility to working during the weekend.
Strong technical aptitude - you are able to quickly learn and implement new technologies
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹11,355.00 - ₹30,624.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Internet reimbursement
- Rotational shift
- SaaS: 1 year (Required)
- Freshdesk / Zendesk: 2 years (Required)
- B2B: 1 year (Required)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Record customer information within our customer service database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Offer support and solutions to customers in accordance with the company's customer service policies
- Other duties as requested
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings
Speak with the employer
+91 (phone hidden)
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
HPE Global Operations – Advanced Analytics Expert Hewlett Packard Enterprise creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. [...]
Educational Requirements Graduate Excellent in communication skills both verbal and written Excellent understanding of process metrics Judgment on escalations and problem handling Ability to delive [...]
We have an urgent opening for below requirement. Please find the JD for your reference, appreciate if you can share profiles at the earliest. Note: Please share only immediate joinees: Position [...]
We Are Hiring for Customer support executive ( voice ) Profile -: Associate / Senior Associate (Technical & customer Support) Requirement -: Good Communication Skills Exp required -: 0- 5 yrs [...]