GlobeTech is a global provider of software localisation, translation, QA and data analysis to the multinational IT sector. We provide market leading solutions to our clients with the core objective of helping them to expand and grow their business in the personalised and data driven age. Established in 1997 by two expert Engineers, our bespoke services have allowed us to grow to over 300 employees around the world and become a trusted partner with our clients. Why? Because we work with excellent people!
Our QA Team is seeking detail-oriented QA Engineers who play a central role for ensuring the best experience for it’s international customers.
We are looking for people with the experience and ambition to improve voice recognition apps and make it more efficient for the user to interact with devices through their voice alone. Every individual on the international team makes a clear difference to the product by ensuring that we have an amazing user experience. This position is based is a 3 month contract starting asap.
- Personal responsibility and taking the lead in ensuring the highest quality of your native language.
- Hands on testing of new features of the product.
- Interacting with Language Engineers to ensure accuracy is preserved across languages.
- Investigate and scope out software bugs.
- Escalate key quality issues and drive to a satisfactory resolution.
- Extend linguistic and domain coverage, and write test cases for new usage scenarios.
- Excellent native language fluency.
- High command of spoken and written English.
- Strong knowledge of testing methodologies, QA terminology and processes.
- Self-motivated and pro-active with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- Exceptional analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Proven bug detection, isolation and regression skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and frequent context switching.
- Aptitude to independently learn new technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality results on time.
- QA experience.
- BS/MS in Computer Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
Contract length: 3 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: ₹298,893.00 - ₹1,419,030.00 per year
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- total work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitising, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
EXCITING CAREER AWAITS YOU !!! CUSTOMER SUPPORT- VOICE VACANCY @ TOP MNCS. SALARY 6 LPA. Greetings from PERSONAL NETWORK!!!! Contact HR - SAM @9901148635 For Telephonic Interview / Sky [...]
Software Engineer - Java/BigData/Hadoop/Spark Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, munic [...]
70 tactical buyers are supporting both commercial and NTO towers out of Prague NGSC, covering region Europe, Switzerland, Middle East and North Africa. Your responsibilities include but not limi [...]
About Accenture: Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 [...]