IBM India Pvt. Limited
As an IBM Application Architect, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized solutions using your knowledge of IBM platforms. You are a technical leader, serving as a liaison among business partners, technical resources, and project stakeholders.
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Create cloud migration strategies; defining delivery architecture, creating the migration plans, designing the orchestration plans and more.
- Assist in creating and executing of migration run books
- Evaluate source cloud (Physical, Virtual and Cloud) and target Workloads.
- Bring together and define migration requirements.
- Use troubleshooting skills and work closely with operations, support, and or other functions to ensure successful migrations.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 10+ years of overall IT experience with 2+ years of relevant experience in IBM Cloud
- Lead definition and realization of architecture for omnichannel systems of engagement.
- Expert in Unix technologies like Node.js, React.js, Angular.js, scripting technologies like Java Script, CSS, integration with backend APIs and Microservices, products / frameworks like IBM MobileFirst
- Expert in Cloud native development and containers.
- Familiar with Kubernetes / Mesos, Serverless.
- Experienced in solution and delivery of Unix applications
- Proven experience of Designing and building Cloud solution architecture.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Creative problem-solving skills and superb communication skill.
- Respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers.
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to handle change and be open to it along with good time management and an able to work under stress
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Role Overview Enterprise Application Portfolio Management (EAPM) Organization enables critical portfolio management service around ALM (Application Life cycle management) The EAPM organization as [...]
Our Company Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver excep [...]
Introduction As an IBM Application Architect, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized [...]
Job Description - Helping clients create and develop enterprise security use cases which align to their Cloud security strategy and security baseline. - Designing, developing and building securit [...]