CloudThing India Private Limited
Greetings From CloudThing!
We are looking for Senior Delivery Manager to join our Bangalore/Pune office.
cloudThing, headquartered in Birmingham, is a high-end consultancy and product development house working with leading companies around the world to solve business problems and develop new channels. We mix clever software development and cloudy infrastructure delivery to build responsive, scalable, next generation and then some solutions. cloudThing has been making a mark in the industry for the past 8+ years with flying colours.
Experience: 10+ Years
Reporting To: Head of Delivery
Candidates will need to demonstrate experience with;
- Managing two or more projects concurrently using Agile methodologies/ceremonies
- Problem Solver / Technical Leadership / Ability to mentor
- Own the communication and execution of solution hand-over to clients
- Collaborative approach with strong stakeholder management (multiple cross-functional / cross-cultural teams)
- Identify, manage and report delivery risks with a clear mitigation plan
- Understanding and breaking down of customer requirements into team manageable chunks of tasks
- Ability to translate functional requirements into technical design
- Create and manage the plan for moving technical solutions to the final hand-off.
- Keep a close eye on the technical soundness of the development, QA, and infrastructure delivery team
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises and devise contingency plans
- Working closely and effectively within a multi-developer team
- Reviewing documentation, designs, and implemented solutions alike to ensure proposed approaches are implementable
- Creating clear and effective documentation across multiple channels
Essential Skill :
Candidates are expected to have all of the following skills;
- 10+ years of experience in highly technical roles and should currently be leading or managing a technical team
- Hands-on experience in BI/ Data Science/ Python / PHP/ Projects/ .Net / C# / Classical ASP.NET/ Web Application/ Forms/UI FrontEnd Development / with mandatory Cloud/DevOps working environment
- Basic knowledge JS/HTML/CSS dev. to support front-end development
- Experience delivering large scale projects in complex IT landscape
- Strong leadership characteristics with natural authority to connect with people
- Able to overcome potential conflicts with the ability to ensure timely consensus
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to connect on all levels programmer to director
Desired Skills :
Candidates are expected to have some of the following skills;
- Minimum of 8+ years leading or managing projects exclusively
- Azure portfolio implementation including Search, Service Bus, etc
- Knowledge and experience in Agile processes
cloudThing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and work experience.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job Background/context: - Mid-level/Senior Business analyst with strong functional/business analysis skills with around 9+ years of experience to work with Citi Private Bank technology group at Pun [...]
TechnoMile is a SaaS solutions company that produces cloud-based, industry-specific CRM applications. TechnoMile is currently seeking for Technical Project Manager. Roles and Responsibilities - [...]
Job Background/context: Mid-level/Senior Business analyst with strong functional/business analysis skills with around 9+ years of experience to work with Citi Private Bank technology group at Pune [...]
Ansira is seeking a Sr. AEM Full-Stack Developer to provide UI Architecture on site implementations. Ideal candidate should have a successful track-record of building scalable touch UI components that [...]