CloudThing India Private Limited
cloudThing, headquartered in Birmingham, is a high-end consultancy and product development house working with leading companies around the world to solve business problems and develop new channels. We mix clever software development and cloudy infrastructure delivery to build responsive, scalable, next generation and then some solutions. cloudThing has been making a mark in the industry for the past 8+ years with flying colours.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Designing, documenting and discussing solution approaches
- Working within an onshore/offshore customer embedded team
- Suggesting strategies for improved design
- Ensuring customers are Happy with their software
- .Net experience; ideally building public WebAPI services
- Strong interest in database design and experience in EntityFramework
- Expertise in HTML5, CSS3 and JQuery
- Working within large, distributed, polyglot programmed projects
- Knowledge of Bootstrap or other responsive design techniques
- Backbone/Angular or similar JS MVC frameworks
- Mobile development experience is a plus
- MariaDB/MongoDb or similar NoSQL knowledge huge plus
- Knowledge of Azure Services highly regarded
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, EC2 etc. preferred
- A geek that can speak; highly effective spoken and written communication
- Developing for a distributed client-server and n-tier system architecture
- Ability to identify and pick up new technologies and languages quickly
- Good understand of agile processes; aficionados most welcome!
- Ability to work flexibly to deliver on time to tight timescales
cloudThing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and work experience.
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Roles and Responsibilities Your Key Responsibilities - Design and develop state of the art service-oriented software architectures. - Lead planning and scoping features for the team. - Assis [...]
Job Description In one sentence A skilled RPA developer to deliver full cycle RPA processes, starting from design with business and stake holders, development, testing, deploying to production and [...]
Do you want to work for fast growing international companies? We're looking for Java SSE and Lead developers who can work with our awesome team. Job Title/Designation: Senior Software Engineer / [...]
Develop, test, maintain .NET applications with SQL backend PROD support of integrations Work with team lead to accept new, prioritize tasks, and updated in the Sharepoint tracker Maintain cod [...]