CloudThing India Private Limited
cloudThing, headquartered in Birmingham, is a IT consultancy and product development house working with leading companies around the world to solve business problems and develop new channels with a focus on cloud. We mix clever software development and cloudy infrastructure delivery to build responsive, scalable, next generation and then some solutions. cloudThing has been making a mark in the industry for the past 6+ years.
cloudThing always selects the best technology fit for a project and therefore expects and encourages all our developers and designers to embrace the latest technologies, frameworks and cloud deployment platforms.
We relish the difficult problems and integration challenges and guarantee our developers are never bored. cloudThing was founded by senior management of blue chip FTSE 100 companies who wanted to do interesting projects for interesting customers, do things differently, work with only the brightest minds and really care for every member of our team.
MS Dynamics /Power Platform Architect, India
- Design end to end solution in Microsoft power platform for our clients based on their requirements.
- Responsibilities include Gathering and understanding client requirements from RFPs and Workshops, Proposing the best solution using power platform and azure cloud components, Writing detailed functional and technical approach stories, Helping the delivery team deliver the stories by prodviding technical mentorship and leadership.
- This candidate must live and breathe the latest tech in Azure and Power Platform and be proud of being a geek.
Candidates will need to demonstrate experience with;
- Pre-sales engagement including technology evangelism, demonstration, adoption and other early opportunity activities such as bid-response writing
- Requirements gathering, writing and evolution through business process identification, analysis and re-engineering
- Solution architecture using service orientated, distributed, micro-service and other patterns appropriate to identified requirements
- Large scale Dynamics implementation, principally via online adoption and including extensive customisation for bespoke business processes
- Infrastructure and software architecture using a cloud-first services approach and including migration design, planning and execution
- Technical oversight including close review of documentation, designs and implemented solutions alike, for solution assurance down to code level
- Directing business and technical environment change safely and effectively, with the support of the project office
- Creating clear and effective documentation across multiple channels
- Participation with the cloudThing board on a day-to-day basis
- Using a hands-on approach to ensuring timescales are met
- other tasks as reasonably requested
Candidates are expected to have all of the following skills;
- Power Platform/Dynamics 365 architecture, customisation and low-level implementation
- Development in C# and JS to support bespoke solutions in CRM
- Knowledge of azure components to support Power platform implementation.
- General .Net Development, esp. Web API to support peripheral technologies such as bespoke processing and customer/supplier portals
- Office 365 portfolio implementation inc. AzureAD
- Insightful entity architecture including solid MS SQL
- Source control appreciation, esp. GIT
- Windows certifications, e.g. multiple MCPs or an MCSE
Candidates are expected to have some of the following skills;
- Workload offload in Azure using Service Bus
- Cloudy solution design inc. DbaaS, specifically Azure products
- Office 365 Management, esp. Exchange and Dynamics 365
- Any experience with MSE or other Dynamics ecosystem technologies
Essential, must have one of own! Additionally;
- a geek that can speak; excellent spoken and written communication
- an obvious attention to detail, we want you to obsess about the little things!
- ability to identify and pick up new technologies and operating systems quickly
- ability to work effectively with remote teams in India and the UK
- ability to work flexibly to deliver on-time to tight timescales
Impress this employer describing Your skills and abilities, fill out the form below and leave Your personal touch in the presentation letter.
Job role: Lead and Guide a Team of 5 to 7 DST’s and ensure productivity Interaction with manufacturers/dealers/sub-dealers in semi-urban and rural market for sourcing business Tie-up with chan [...]
Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision [...]
WE ARE HIRING CANDIDATES VACANCY FOR AIRPORT IN GROUND ATTENDANT STAFF. Qualification: 12th pass can apply CALL HR DEPARTMENT 95550-29956 Male or female booth can apply Required Skills : Good com [...]
1.Associate will be responsible for � o Proactive progression of defects assigned to Fujitsu in support of the Fujitsu Data Migration Lead. o Support of SI counterparts in the provision of Fujitsu i [...]